𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

➷ 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗦?

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

"... I'm back, Timmy."

A white haired girl with ruby eyes who is named Clara told the robot who is guarding the gate. They met Clara along the way, with Seele and a new ally(?) Which is Bronya. She apologized to you many times for sending you harm and all, Dan Heng also forgave her and was now cool with everything.

Right now, they need more truth when it comes to the Stellaron and Cocolia. The person who can provide them more information is the person standing behind this gate, and who is also Clara's let us just say, bodyguard.

Now Clara is helping the group as much as she can and finally reaches the moment to enter the gates, Clara greeted the bot then it replied.

"Welcome back, Miss Clara." The robot said with a light tone.

You all stood behind Clara as she spoke and you can't help but feel nervous. Because this Svarog super intelligence sounds very... Intimidating, it sent this shivers down your spine.

You felt a nudge on your shoulder and saw March 7th, "You okay, Star?"

The corner of your lip lifted up and gave her a nod, "Yeah, don't worry about me. I just feel nervous that's all."

"Awe! Don't worry about it, we got all of us together! We can definitely convince Mr. Svarog to help us." The pinkette said with a confident smile, the purple head behind you, Seele chuckled.

"You sound really confident, March. But still never let your guard down." Seele warned all of you. You guys try to be nice, and end up getting hurt. What a non-stop loop.

Dan Heng crossed his arms and looked at you, "Just don't forget you are not alone. We got each other's backs."

"Welcome back, Miss Clara and guests." Timmy the robot greeted and unlocked the gate.

All of you thanked Clara, but before all of you entered Clara gave you a small warning and tip, "Uhh... If you can, please try not to upset Mr. Svarog..."

You looked down at Clara with a sad smile, "We will still try, but we can't promise it."

March 7th stepped up with her hands placed on her hips, "It's okay, Clara! We are here to reason with him."