𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 (𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔)

𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
"𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"This doesn't work..." You mumbled as you scratched the notes from the music sheet. When making your own song, not for a battle you tend to despise fast paced songs. It is not your style.

Your style is soft and calming ones. The ones the people can feel at ease and peace, not like you have a rushed song.

Everybody in the Train is currently resting, which includes Pom-Pom. Meanwhile you were still in the main deck sitting in one of the couches, the music player currently playing a soft tune relaxing one for a good rest. Yet you have your earphones and a normal violin, not using your modified one.

Currently restless, you can't seem to sleep. You were just in Dan Heng's room sleeping by his side after playing a song for him, you did fall asleep but after an hour, you were like in sugar high.

You left Dan Heng's room as quietly as possible before going to the main area.

You have been sitting here for an hour or two, not expecting for anyone to be awake. But that changes when the passenger's door opens automatically and reveals Dan Heng. He wore his inner black shirt/suit, without his jacket on and some baggy pants that he usually sleeps with.

Dan Heng rubbed his eyes, taking away the sleepy state. His eyes scan the room before landing to you, looking shocked to see that he is awake at the moment.

"Why are you here alone, star?" He asked walking towards you after grabbing a pillow and blanket from one of the couches.

You gave him a smile before setting the violin and notebook down to the ground, slumping down to the couch.

"I can't sleep... That's all." You answered truthfully. Usually you could sleep easily after listening to your favorite playlist, but this one is unusual.

Dan Heng sat down beside you, his arm slithering around your waist pulling you against him (to the point you almost sat on his lap) and wrapped the blanket around both of you. Placing the extra pillow in your hands knowing you can't sleep without hugging something.

Wrapping his arms around you while being covered with the blanket, he nuzzled his face to your hair.

"Keep talking..." He muttered near your ear, you can feel his warm breath which gives you shivers down your spine. Sleepy Dan Heng is a clingy one, something you notice.

"W-Well... I don't know I just feel restless. I want to sleep, but my body says 'No!'. So I thought about writing a new song, till I could fall asleep but it has been an hour." You rambled on clutching the pillow tightly, releasing your inner anger to the poor pillow.

Hopefully Pom-Pom won't get mad.

You felt Dan Heng nod his head, "You mean 3 hours-"

Rolling your eyes, you leaned back to his chest. He adjusted his position and buried his face to your neck, breathing in deeply and relaxing while holding you.

Sometimes Dan Heng makes actions that you couldn't understand. He would kiss your forehead and cheek from time to time, sometimes when he's bored and is with you, he would caress your cheek or rub your bottom lip with him thumb. Braiding your hair, hugging you while you study. All of it, you thought he was just being a supportive friend. Until now, that is what you still thought.

Dan Heng however did it all out of love. He finally realized his feelings for you when you all were at Hetra's space station. The feeling of slight jealousy when you were about to give CPR to Caelus, something that made his button pressed and felt irritated. No hate to Caelus, he is a good friend. He had a talk with Himeko not too long ago when you were with Mr. Welt Yang, she was supportive about Dan Heng having a crush on you, but she also knew that it would be a small bother when it comes to secrets and trust.

Something he hid, he doesn't want you to know. Hiding everything from the moment je meet you, he is already hiding it. He never thought the friendship between you and him would change, but the fluttering feeling won't stop. He is head over heels for you.

"Starlight, go to sleep. I'll stay with you." San Heng mumbled to you, his right arm slithering up wrapping around your shoulders pulling you closer, so you could also rest your head more properly against his chest.

"We could go back to the room..."

"No... Stay here, star. Sleep, darling." He muttered kissing the back of her ear softly before resting his forehead against her head.

You blushed before nodding your head, "Goodnight... Dan Heng."

"Night' My starlight..."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Himeko stood in front of the sleeping friends on the couch, feeling at awe in their current state.

March 7th entered the room and saw them, she was about to squeal in delight seeing her friends sleeping cutely, while Caelus is doing his best to calm March 7th down. Before she could even talk and yell stuff... Mr. Welt Yang appeared and covered March 7th's mouth and pushed her towards the vacant couches after her taking pictures of you and Dan Heng.

Pom-Pom just sighed and hopped on the couch and wrapped the blanket properly around you two before sweeping away.

You sat across Dan Heng's lap, with your arms wrapped around his neck. Face buried against his shoulders, while Dan Heng has his right arm around your shoulders and his other around your waist his face buried against your hair as you both slept on the couch.

March 7th rushed to her room and uploaded the pictures she took from the two of you and uploaded it on her picture board. She smiled and left the room.

Soon the screens on the picture board switches/slides to the picture she took of you and Dan Heng napping peacefully.