Chapter 176-177

Chapter 176 Second Miss, Do You Dare to Accept Me?

However, Qin Wanru had a fatal attraction, which drew Nanny Zheng’s attention and made her unable to say no. Nanny Zheng was, in reality, unwilling to take her defeat lying down!

“Nanny Zheng, if you stay, I promise you that if you want to leave in the future, I will set you free!” Qin Wanru smiled more brilliantly when she saw the changing expression of Nanny Zheng.

Qin Wanru knew that she might not have peaceful days in her future. Only when she got a more capable assistant could she have a more stable future. Nanny Yu was the one who fed Qin Wanru when she was a baby. She had been staying with Qin Wanru then. However, she could not provide the help that Qin Wanru needed now. Nanny Yu was short-sighted and had limitations in various aspects, so she could never be the best assistant. She was loyalty but was lack of abilities. But Nanny Zheng before Qin Wanru was the best candidate.

...
In her last life, Qin Wanru had heard of a person of exceptional ability. But since this capable person was driven out of the Imperial Palace, she failed to become the aristocratic family’s etiquette instructor in the end. Even so, she eventually managed to enter the mansion of an official who had just arrived in the capital. Later on, because of her teaching, a little known lady of this mansion in previous became a debutante of etiquette. Soon after that, the lady entered the circle of those aristocratic girls in the capital.

Qin Wanru heard that the previous ordinary lady got an excellent reputation later. Moreover, after this lady married the second son of a well-known aristocratic family, she finally got the real power of the family she married into, which greatly surprised everyone. The most important reason for her success was that she had a supporter who was from the Imperial Palace.

And the so-called supporter from the palace should be Nanny Zheng, who was her etiquette instructor at first and then moved into the aristocratic family’s mansion with her!

A maid who was sent out of the palace as a punishment could be so capable. It made Qin Wanru appreciate her. And now that this person had come here, Qin Wanru would undoubtedly keep her.

“Second Miss, do you dare to accept me?”

“If you have the guts to stay, I will dare to accept you!”

“Second Miss, I will stay!” Nanny Zheng felt that such a small child was too astute, which should have frightened her. However, Nanny Zheng heard herself promise to stay without any hesitation.

After Nanny Zheng said that, she stood up, knelt to the ground, and made a few kowtows to Qin Wanru.

At this moment, Nanny Zheng was no longer the etiquette instructor of Qin Wanru, but a maid who should serve her.

“Please get up, Nanny Zheng!” After Qin Wanru received her kowtows, she stood up and reached out to help Nanny Zheng to get up. Yujie also gave her a hand aside.

“My honorable Second Miss, I will sign the contract of selling myself a while later!” Looking at Qin Wanru, Nanny Zheng said. The hesitation in her eyes had vanished at this time. Since she was now a maid of Qin Wanru, she should sight such a contract. After being driven out of the palace, she was free. Nanny Zheng had been serving people over the past years in the palace, and she didn’t know any relatives. Therefore, she didn’t know where she could go.

“Now that I have determined to follow Qin Wanru, I should undoubtedly get the selling contract of myself ready. Just let everything in the past vanish like mist and smoke. Afterward, my master was Second Miss Qin, the lady before me.”

“Nanny, you are still my etiquette instructor in the future!” Qin Wanru looked at her with appreciation and wanted to pull Nanny Zheng to take the seat beside her. “Nanny, you don’t have to be too polite. Later on, if I make any mistakes, you should feel free to tell me. Also, please pay attention to taking care of other affairs!”