Chapter 91-93

Chapter 91 Is Today’s Bird’s Nest New?

Her question made Nanny Zhou trembled a little bit as she understood her intention, but she dared not to answer.

“What? Can’t I say it? Is he hanging around at that evil woman’s place all day? So shameless! He even dared to kiss and cuddle with that widow!” She gritted her teeth so hard that she nearly bit her flesh. She stared at Nanny Zhou with her insidious look as if she were Shui Ruolan.

“Madam… Madam, it’s only temporary. When we go to the capital city, we can ask our mansion to put more pressure on him and give him more beauties. By then, he will no longer feel his marriage interesting, and he wouldn’t choose the opposite stance by then. Anyway, Young Lady was general’s only daughter.”

Nanny Zhou comforted Madam Di in a hurry and said.

“Fine, I’ll tolerate it! I won’t believe when we are in the capital city, Shui Ruolan can still have a good life, and Qin Huaiyong can lock me forever!”

The poisonous liquid was about to leak from Madam Di’s eyes. When they went back to the capital city, she had numerous tricks in aid of Duke Yong mansion.

“Don’t worry, Madam. Only in days, the news will come. There was news went to the servant by the elder Madam’s side. “Nanny Zhou comforted her because she was worried that Madam Di couldn’t bear this. Now they were in Jiangzhou, and if anything happened, people in the capital city couldn’t take care of her.

At least Madam was still her sense, so she got relieved.

“Madam, do you need to send some healthy tonic up to the mountain to Old Grandma? The other side kept sending?” Nanny Zhou thought for a while and reminded Madam Di. Although she was grounded, it was a respectful behavior to send tonic to her mother-in-law, and the general couldn’t stop her.

“No!” Madam Di refused bluntly, and she looked much cold and gloomy. She smiled and said, “She kept sending medicine? How could she have so many medicines?”

“She bought them from the pharmacy store, and she would buy anything she thought was beneficial to health. After that, she sorted them out and sent them up to the mountain. It was said that Old Grandma was pleased!” Nanny Zhou reported. Although Madam Shui was taking in charge of everything, there were many loyal servants attached to Madam Di in the past, and it was easy for her to inquire about the news.

“She sorted them out first?” Madam Di pondered on the words, “Pour some of the stuff in my sachet into her medicine and make Shui Ruolan bring them up to the mountain.”

Her words made Nanny Zhou so shocked, and she lowered her voice while trembling, “Madam, you want to put Qing Qu Grass into the medicine?”

“Yes, I was thinking about how to approach that old lady. Since now Shui Ruolan would like to send medicine to her, then let her send. By then, if anything terrible happened, nobody could blame me.” Madam Di sneered.

“But… but Madam Shui had no reason to plot against Old Grandma!” Nanny Zhou felt her scheme unsafe and reminded her. Everything happened with a reason, and obviously, Old Grandma was the firm reliance of Shui Ruolan, so how could she put Qing Qu Grass powder which could make Old Grandma sick into Old Grandma’s medicine?

“Maybe she was too casual when doing things, and it was in chaos when the accident happened, how could anyone find it’s me?” Madam Di said indifferently, pointing to a direction with her finger, “If there were anyone who dislikes the old lady, that arrogant and capricious girl also made troubles in General’s Mansion, she dislikes the old lady either.”