Chapter 62 Our Eldest Lady Is Your Employor

After hearing that there was an accident, Qin Yuru pondered for a moment and decided not to wait for Qin Wanru. She would deal with Shui Ruolan first.

She moved forward hurriedly with the man and headed towards the forest behind the mountain. That was the best place to launch an attack.

Originally, Qin Yuru planned to trick Shui Ruolan into coming out by using her perfume satchel, at which point they would take her away. However, the man told her that Qionghua, Shui Ruolan’s servant, noticed something strange and ran away.

If she escaped successfully, it would be terrible.

Qin Yuru felt uneasy and ran over in a hurry because she wanted to help find Qionghua.

She was very anxious, so she was unwary and followed the man in front of them inside. However, Mei Xue, her servant, felt there was something wrong while they were walking. She could not help but pull her sleeves.

As the sky had already dimmed down, the woods appeared more and more dark and deep, and strangely quiet.

“Young Lady… It’s… It’s too quiet… Could Qionghua have escaped?” Mei Xue hinted at Qin Yuru in a low voice.

Qin Yuru stood still and looked around. There was not a sound. Except herself and Mei Xue, there was only the man who was dressed like a villager.

The others thought he might be a real villager. However, Qin Yuru knew that he was a ruffian. Qi Tianyu helped her find the man. Her face also changed slightly.

“Young Lady… We… We’d better go back. About Qionghua, we can figure it out later. She is merely a servant girl. Even if she speaks out… you can deal with…” Mei Xue was pretty scared because she saw the ruffian had turned back and strangely laughed at her.

However, since her back was towards the ruffian, Qin Yuru could see nothing.

“Well, okay!” Although she could see nothing, she also got worried. The surroundings were so quiet that she began to feel panicked.

Regardless of the consequences, she had just rushed into the woods. But now, she felt there was something wrong.

With a handkerchief in her hands, she planned to tell the ruffian that they would go back after turning her head. However, a blow struck the back of her head, causing her vision to blur. Mei Xue’s panicked look was the last scene in her eyes.

“Young Lady, Young Lady!” Mei Xue hurried to hold Qin Yuru while screaming.

“Shut up. Do you think there is someone who will save you at this time?” The ruffian laughed and raised a brick in his hand. He had knocked Qin Yuru out with the brick.

“You… You can’t do this. This… This is our Eldest Lady. Don’t you want to live?” Mei Xue fought back the terror and shouted boldly.

“Somebody’s trying to take you away and sell you because Your Eldest Lady offended him or her. After that, we’ll get a sum of money and leave for a faraway place. So what if your Ningyuan Army General’s Mansion is so powerful?” The voice came from their back. While holding Qin Yuru, Mei Xue turned sideways and saw the other ruffians.

These two ruffians, who were originally hired by Qin Yuru. One dealt with Miss Shui while the other handled her servant girl.

It was a piece of cake for these two men to deal with two women, but they were afraid that only one would be taken and the other would run away. Even though this was a concern with Shui Ruolan, it was not a problem when facing Qin Yuru.

“You… You are mistaken. This is our Eldest Lady. She asked you to deal with Miss Shui rather than herself.”

Mei Xue felt there was something wrong. She shouted, “You won’t get paid for this. Our Eldest Lady is your employer. You’ve got the wrong person.”