Chapter 109-110

Chapter 109 Two Women Fighting Over One Playboy

In the flower hall, Di Yan, the eldest son of Duke Yong, arrived with Qin Yuru. At that moment, looking at Qi Rongzhi in front of him with great interest, he wore a smile with a gentle and delicate look while cocking his head.

He looked very gentle and good-looking, with the air of a son of a noble family. However, the corners of his eyes were highly raised, making him look a little frivolous and pompous.

Full of attention and interest, he was watching Qi Rongzhi talking about something. With a smile on his face, he looked very attractive.

Suddenly, the voice of a female servant came from the door. He looked up and saw a girl standing at the doorway!

She looked much smaller than Qi Rongzhi and Qin Yuru, but somehow, this girl inexplicably caught his eyes!

The girl charmingly standing at the door stopped as if she had no intention to come over. Her jade-like face was as clear as crystal, with her long black lashes fluttering several times. When she looked up, her beautiful eyes looked attractive and charming, and then she slightly pressed her delicate pink lip. Young as she was, her dark hair set off by the bright pink was amazing. Pretty, very pretty!

Even though she was just a little girl who had not yet grown-up, she amazed Di Yan at first sight. The wind at the door blew her dress, so she bent over to press it down. There was a flicker of coldness in her beautiful eyes, but it didn't stop her from being the center point in a stunning painting.

Di Yan was stunned and amazed.

"Cousin, what's wrong with you?" Qin Yuru's face was pale with anger, but she still suppressed the hatred in her heart and took Di Yan's hands intimately.

"Is this my little cousin, Wanru?" Di Yan looked at Qin Wanru intently. He had seen Qin Wanru before, but she had been so young, just a child, at that time—quite different from what she was at present.

"She is my second sister. Sister, come here and greet my cousin!" Qin Yuru raised her head and waved to Qin Wanru, without a trace of envy on her face.

She had been living in Duke Yong's mansion. At the moment, all the people of Qin mansion had gone to the capital city, so she came here with Di Yan.

However, Qin Wanru did not go up to them, simply giving a nod from a distance before entering the door. But she didn't intend to come over when she was at the doorway.

Di Yan, how could she not know him?

A year ago, she had almost died in Di Yan's hands!

In her previous life, Di Yan and Qin Yuru had framed her many times. Then he repeatedly flirted with her whenever he saw her in private. On one occasion when he accompanied Qin Yuru to the Qin mansion, driven by alcohol, he had broken into her room planning to do something impolite to her. Fortunately, she and Qing Yue were able to push him aside, after which he fell unconscious to the floor.

When Madam Di and Qin Yuru learned of this, instead of blaming Di Yan, they had asked Qin Wanru to kneel in Qin Yuru's yard and apologize to him. While she knelt in the yard, Qin Yuru was so jealous that she even slapped her until she was knocked out.

No one but Qin Yuru would regard such a playboy as a sweetheart in order to pursue riches and honor.

"She is really cousin Wanru? Isn't she eleven years old? She looks like she hasn't grown up yet!" Having recovered from his amazement, Di Yan was astonished again. He curiously asked Qin Yuru while looking at Qi Rongzhi on one side and then back at Qin Wanru.