Chapter 88-90

Chapter 88 Arrogance, None of Your Business!

“What? Your master was so heavily sick?” Qing Yue was in a panic.

“He didn’t wake up until now if anything terrible happened to him, it… was horrible!” Xiao Xuanzi stamped his foot.

“Then you hang on a second, I’ll find my Miss!” Qing Yue couldn’t delay anymore, and she said in a hurry.

She asked Xiao Xuanzi to wait there, and she walked out. Qu Le dared not to ask more even though she noticed that Qing Yue’s countenance changed dramatically.

“Miss, Xiao Xuanzi’s master was so sick that he didn’t eat anything for a whole day!” Qin Wanru was picking out a well-shaped maple leaf from her book when Qing Yue rushed in. She was preparing to make a bookmark. Her maple leaf was punctured by scissor while she was trimming the edges.

“What happened?” asked Qin Wanru without even looking up.

“I don’t know either, Xiao Xuanzi ran towards me and invited you to go and have a look.” Qing Yue said.

“Go, let’s have a look!” Qin Wanru put down her scissors and maple leaf, lifting her dress and walking outside. She happened to meet Qu Le holding a lunch basket in her hands.

“Miss, are you going out at this time?” Qu Le put down the lunch basket in her hands and asked.

“I need to go out with Qing Yue now for some business, and I’ll eat my lunch later. You clean up the maples leaves in the room.” Qin Wanru replied randomly.

“Yes, Miss!” Qu Le accepted her order and she stepped aside to clear the way for them.

Qin Wanru was rushing outside, and Qing Yue caught up with her by trotting forward. Leading the way, she took Qin Wanru to find Xiao Xuanzi.

“Second Miss Qin, I… “Xiao Xuanzi was so thrilled when meeting Qin Wanru that he was about to cry.

“Come, let’s go and have a look at your master!” Qin Wanru whispered. If anything happened to Chu Liuchen in Jiangzhou, then the whole Jiangzhou would fall into disaster.

Regarding his social status and identity, the emperor in the capital city had to do something for compensation in a high key because the consequence equaled to assassinating the future emperor.

Otherwise, nobody would believe the truth, and the history would record this event.

If he were not so young, he would be the one wearing the crown and living as the emperor. Theoretically, he was the genuine prince. Therefore, though there were some other princes, none of them were confirmed as the official prince who could inherit the throne in the future.

All the officials in palace were observing and watching.

If anything happened to Chu Liuchen now, the emperor had to punish some people and convict someone, if not, the entire country would be reduced to the tumult. And for those who would get punished, officials working in Jiangzhou would be first taken into consideration, and Qin Huaiyong would be the first one on the list.

The yard didn’t change, but the large lounge chair disappeared. Xiao Xuanzi took Qin Wanru inside, and after they took a turn at the nine folding screens, they went into the inner room where Chu Liuchen was lying in his bed, wearing a bloodless face. Qin Wanru felt panicking of seeing this.

He couldn’t have any accident. If any accident came down to him, Qin Huaiyong would get into trouble, and maybe all his relatives and kinships would be killed!

Taking a deep breath, she stepped forward and pulled his hand on the quilt. After she calmed her mind, she started to feel his pulse carefully.

His pulse was trembling slowly as something was blocking it.