Chapter 94-100

Chapter 94 A Violent Fight, Bleeding!

Many of them came to watch the scene because they heard a loud sound.

They didn’t know the people in the yard or the identity of Qi Rongzhi, but a large number of people met Qi Rongzhi before, and they knew she was a noble miss from a well-known family. However, although she was royal, her behavior which cursed others instantly didn’t match her identity.

Because what she did couldn’t match her identity, the crowds became larger.

But some old women were guarding at the gate of the yard, and they dared not to approach to it, so they were listening and watching far away. The wall of Jingxin Monastery yard where many pilgrims were living was not high, and people could see inside when standing on their tiptoe.

“What are you talking? Where did the rough country women come from, you dared to curse me!” Since Qin Wanru took Qi Rongzhi advantages just now, and she was furious. Finding someone dared to curse her, she opened her eyes widely, and she blew up when she saw what that woman was wearing.

She reached out her hand and pushed the woman, “go away, a good dog won’t block my way. How could any b*tches dare to block my way!”

The reason that she spoke out with anger resulted from her sufferings from Qin Wanru.

They were many people blocking her way, and her words take all of them into her conclusion, so they were unhappy. She didn’t know her hands which were used to push other got pressed and were pinched for several times mercilessly by somebody.

Without knowing the proper place that she got pinched, Qi Rongzhi streamed out because of pain, and she retreated her hands back, hitting the woman standing behind her randomly because she was furious.

“Stay away, you degrading b*tch, who allowed you to approach to me? Get out, get out, get out!”

It would be fine if she didn’t start her cursing, but now her words irritated everyone. They began to hit Qi Rongzhi in her face and on her body no matter they got hit by her just now.

The girl servants and old women followed by Qi Rongzhi’s side rushed to save her out of the angry crowds, but she cursed too much just now, and others were subject to her harsh attach with suffer from anger. They refused to make her leave, so they fought with each other in the chaos.

Qi Rongzhi brought many people with her today, but they were still in less number compared with the people who were watching the scene for fun. It was vast chaos now. People were pulling her hair and clothes because there were not so many regulations and rules when it comes to fighting with the ordinary country people. They fought directly and didn’t care about the consequence. Nobody cared about her identity now!

Anyway, nobody knew who she was and didn’t care about her feelings too!

Qi Rongzhi had tender skin, and only a few scratches and pulls on her clothes and hair made her screaming with pain. She learned to pull other people’s face and hair immediately.

Instantly, screamings were tangling together.

When Qin Wanru came out, this became the first scene which was so chaotic came into her sight. She stopped her servants to intervene into it, and she stepped back, asking a girl servant to invite Jingxin Monastery master to get here

It was dangerously turbulent, anyone who got involved would get hurt, scratched and beaten!

The best solution was to invite Jingxin Monastery master to get here!

People in the fight all lost control — the battle among women characterized by pulling hair, scratching face and pulling clothes.

Jingxin Monastery master arrived in a glimpse, and she came to the front gate of the yard and asked her following nuns to separate people.