Chapter 44 Mother, What To Do Now?

“Cousin, I… I am… wait a minute, I should wait for aunt to recover!” Shui Ruolan tried to break off his hand, while looking gently at Qin Huaiyong’s body.

There were not too many requests, only let him take care of the Old Grandma’s body.

Qin Huaiyong was in a shock. The Old Grandma was ill, and the disease was very serious. She was not sick at this time in the past, but suddenly she was sick.

When he went to visit the Old Grandma, he had asked Nanny Duan that only the youngest daughter had came to visit the Old Grandma recently, Mrs. Qin and Qin Yuru had never been here to see her. Although the Old Grandma was not his biological mother, she had raised him up since childhood. He grew up with his own father died early. From this point of view, the Old Grandma was equivalent to his biological mother.

The relationship between the mother and the child couldn’t be replaced by anyone.

He knew what Shui Ruolan meant by her words and he was moved. Thus he looked deeply at her and loosened his hand, then nodded and said seriously, “Fine, I see, then you come back two days later!”

Since Qin Yuru now hurt her hand, her temper was very bad, and now she was forcing people to make her food in the kitchen because she couldn’t fall asleep.

Her servant Mei Yan was not dare to be disobedient, so she went to the kitchen with a lattern and it was the tenth time she did so but she didn’t dare to act oppositely, because Mei Xue was just slapped hard on her face for several times since she took too much time to bring the vase.

All the close servants of Qin Yuru knew that she was just pretending to be gentle in front of people outside.

“It was a letter, and it was said that it was the Young Lady wrote to the son of Duke Yong, which was···, the Young Lady would not dare to go out if it was read by other people!” The laughter was light, it people could still hear it from the wall since it was quiet at the time.

Mei Yan was stunned and hid behind the wall.

“You don’t tell me, that letter was found by Qionghua. If it was seen by the general, it is not just the Young Lady, and even the Madam will be too shameful to go out!” Another voice came out with laughter and sounded like two servants.

Mei Yan was greatly shocked. She picked up the lantern in her hand and looked at the high wall around her. She then turned to the right, where there was a moon cave door, she needed to find out these two gossipy servants.

Since the letter was only knew by several close servants of the Madam and the Young Lady, but the voices just now were clearly from two normal servants.

How could anyone else know about the thing that Madam and the Young Madam wrote the letter and why would Qionghua find it. Mei Yan was so stressful that she could not help shivering when thought of what might happen next.

When she hurriedly went throught the wall, she found that there was no people there already. She stood still and thought about it, and then went back since she had no time to go to the kitchen.

“Mei Yan, how did you get the snacks back so soon?” Mei Yan met Mei Xue from the inside when she arrived at the door of the house, whose face was swollen and it was clear that she was slapped, which made Mei Yan feel sad since they were both the closest servants of Qin Yuru and people were all respectful to them, and no one could laugh at them.

With such a face, Mei Xue was too scard to walk outside, as well as she.

“Is Miss sleeping?” Mei Yan asked with a low voice.

“Not yet!” Mei Xue shook her head with bitterness and her face changed when she saw nothing on her hand, she warned her, “Mei Yan, you are going to get hurt when you walked in like this···”