Chapter 146 - 150

Chapter 146 - A Story Made by a Rich Imagination

The remote corner was really isolated. After a long time, when the child's wet nurse didn't show up. Qin Wanru was sure the wet nurse deliberately ran away.

Since it was getting late, she patted the child's back.

"Time to get up!" she whispered.

The boy seemed to be sleeping very comfortably, so he twisted his body, turned his head aside, and continued to cling to Qin Wanru in his sleep. He was incredibly cute

Qin Wanru smiled and reached out to pinch his small nose and continued to call him. This time, the boy couldn't sleep, so he opened his sleepy eyes, looking at Qin Wanru somewhat confused. He did not know where he was for a moment. His big eyes blinked, then he revealed a clever smile, which was completely unlike the little bully from before.

"Let's go to have a meal!" Qin Wanru's hand fell from his nose and gently pinched his tender, fat, white face.

"Sister!" The boy muttered and wiped his tears with the back of his hand. He was well behaved.

Yujie also felt that she liked him very much, and took the initiative to ask, "Young Master, do you want me to hold you?"

The boy looked at Qin Wanru and looked at Yujie again. He hesitated and shook his head. "No... I want to go with sister!"

He jumped up and took Qin Wanru's hand to go outside.

They went out together, not knowing the way very well. Qin Wanru did not know where she was going after walking several laps. She did not know where the banquet was, so she could only go forward.

Yujie saw a servant girl passing by the door of the cave on the left, and rushed over to ask her for directions.

After pointing to a direction, the servant girl left in a hurry. She seemed to be worried and was ready to turn around to leave, but she stopped in surprise when she saw the boy who was holding Qin Wanru's hand.

"Master Hao?" The servant girl looked at the boy whose little hand was held, and then looked up at Qin Wanru again. She said tentatively, "Miss Qin?"

"Do you know us?" Qin Wanru stood still in astonishment.

The servant girl looked at Qin Wanru cautiously and answered in a low voice, "I know Master Hao!"

"Then how do you know that the one with Master Hao is me?" Qin Wanru looked at the boy from the side and found that he was looking up at her blankly. He realized that the boy did not know the servant girl.

"Well, the whole mansion knows about it..." The servant girl muttered, squatting in front of the boy. She reached out and said, "Master Hao, we've all been looking for you. You'd better go back to see the princess with me."

"Move away. I will go back with sister." The boy pushed the servant girl's hand away and looked at her with vigilance, appearing like a bully again.

"Why does the whole mansion know?" Qin Wanru felt that there was something wrong. It was an accident for her to meet the kid. How could the whole mansion know about it?

The servant girl stood up and looked at Qin Wanru, then at the boy again. She was about to speak, but in the end, said nothing.

"If sister asked you, just answer. Otherwise, I'll tell my grandma that you deliberately bullied me and hit me!" The boy straightened his back and stared imperiously.

He looked very fierce!

But with his small size, tender skin, beautiful face, and fat hands and feet, it didn't look like much of a threat.