Chapter 104-105

Chapter 104 She Was So Bold

"What's wrong? You met someone?" the young man with a cold face asked without stopping.

"I seemed to see someone I know!" The quirky boy, who was younger than the man, stared at the room upstairs. If he was right, the girl came out from that room.

The cold-faced boy didn't care about what he just said.

The waiter continued to take them to their private room, but when they just walked past Qin Wanru's room, the younger boy suddenly opened the door of the closed room.

The grim-faced boy stopped unpleasantly and rebuked him in a low voice, "Stop it."

"Big brother, I met a friend! Let's share a table with her!" The younger boy was not so fastidious, pointing at the room inside.

In the private room, Qin Wanru was still holding a cup of tea in her hand. She was startled by the movement of the door being opened. But she quickly regained her composure. Her eyes fell on the face of the grim-faced boy, then she lightly frowned. She thought that he was familiar somehow. But she didn't know him!

When she looked at the young boy striding in recklessly, she couldn't help frowning.

"Second Miss Qin, may I share a table with you?" The little boy walked straight in before Qin Wanru had said anything. He just pulled up a chair next to her and sat down.

So, he was just asking. That didn't mean anything even if she said no.

"How can you be so rude? Come out of there, little brother!" said the young man in a cool, dignified voice. Then he glanced at the delicate face of Qin Wanru, thinking that this young lady looked like she came from a well-off family. Why didn't she have a servant by her side? Then it hit him that her maid might have just walked away because his fourth brother had seen her maid outside the room, he said he met someone he knew.

Then he moved, wanting to leave the room.

"Big brother, this is Second Miss of Ningyuan Army General's Mansion. We've met her before!" The younger boy laughed loudly.

"The second daughter of Qin Huaiyong?" The grim-faced boy stopped and thought for a while. Then he walked into the room and even sat down in the chair in front of Qin Wanru.

Qin Wanru pursed her pink lips with her big bright eyes falling on the brothers. Anyone could see that she was not in a good mood.

"Second Miss Qin, you can call me Mr. Xin. This is my eldest brother. Since we knew each other before, I think it's fine that we have some tea together." Mr. Xin spoke as if they were old friends. He didn't take himself as a stranger at all, pouring himself a cup of tea and taking a sip.

A servant standing behind the grim-faced boy came forward and poured a cup of tea for them, and then respectfully moved backward.

"Where have you been? I've been chasing you for a long time. I didn't expect you to run so fast for such a little girl like you. It's amazing. I've never seen such a lady from a well-off family who can climb walls and run so fast!"

Mr. Xin gave Qin Wanru a thumbs up and praised her.

The Capital City, Mr. Xin and the man who looked familiar in front of her. Qin Wanru was suddenly reminded of a name, then it made her blood run cold!

Mr. Xin had to be the fourth son of the emperor.

Her hand firmly holding the handkerchief was shaking slightly. Fortunately, she put her hands under the table. She had already died once and now possessed the memory of a second life. Otherwise, she would have stood up uncontrollably, turned around, and run away.