Chapter 25 Expostulating with Shui Ruolan in Family Temple

“The girl was good-hearted but had bitter fate!” Speaking of Shui Ruolan, the Old Grandma sighed again and turned pale.

“Grandmother, did you talk to Aunt Shui?” Qin Wanru asked cautiously.

“Your Aunt Shui… After all, she could not get over it in her heart!” The Old Grandma shook her head. She did not know how to explain it because of lacking for evidence.

“Grandmother, I’ll go and expostulate with Aunt Shui!” Qin Wanru said.

“You?” The Old Grandma looked at the little granddaughter in front of her, who was still a little child. She was not convinced by her appearance.

“Yes, grandmother, let me try! I like Aunt Shui.” Qin Wanru took the old lady’s hand and shook it a few times. Her face became gloomy suddenly. She said on purpose, “It seems that my mother doesn’t like me… I also want someone to love me!”

She bit her red lips in an aggrieved way. The sad expression on her small tender face made people feel sorry about her. Her eyes were so black and wet with expectations as if they were dyed with ink, which made people reluctant to refuse.

The Old Grandma’s heart melted and gave her permission, “OK, OK, and then you can have a try!”

“Grandmother, I’ll go and find Aunt Shui now!” Upon hearing the Old Grandma’s promise, Qin Wanru stood up excitedly.

“Go!” said the old lady, kindly.

“I’ll see you later, grandmother!” Qin Wanru saluted Old Grandma. When she saw the old lady nod to her, she turned away.

“The girl…was a poor girl. Mrs. Qin was so cruel-hearted to destroy the girl. No wonder this girl wanted to find another elder to love her!” Looking at her back, the old lady sighed. She really loved the child.

“Mrs… Mrs. Qin did that for Miss Yuru! Nanny Duan remade a cup of tea and said scrupulously.

“Could she trade Zhuozhuo’s reputation for Yuru’s? She should consider that if it had not been for Zhuozhuo’s own father, Huaiyong would never have survived. Zhuozhuo’s father lost his life in exchange for her high position and great wealth. But now she pretended not to know old friends, even let Zhuozhuo be the payment of her daughter’s debts.”

The Old Grandma snorted coldly and said. She knew that Mrs. Qin was not really nice to Qin Wanru. She just wanted to show her false kindness. They would harm Qin Wanru again and again for Qin Yuru’s benefits. Before she thought they only mistreated her in material life and gave injustice to her grandchild, but she would make up for her grandchild’s lost to compensate her.

It was unexpected that she had such a vicious thought this time.

“Mrs. Qin has gone too far!” Nanny Duan, who knew Qin Wanru’s whole story, could not help sighing at this time.

There were other people in the mansion who knew that Second Miss was not Mrs. Qin’s own kid, but they all thought she was just an orphan who was picked up. They didn’t know that Second Miss’s father saved the General’s life. Otherwise, the General would have been dead, which meant there would be no glory of General Ningyuan’s mansion.

It could be said that now everything of the General’s mansion was gotten from Second Miss’s own father who obtained everything at the cost of his life. Mrs. Qin still treated Second Miss so badly, which was mean and ungrateful.

“If Zhuozhuo can persuade Ruolan this time, Ruolan will be given a good position in any case. Mrs. Qin really thinks she is the boss of the General’s mansion and she can scheme and take anyone’s reputation she wanted to take!” The Old Grandma snorted coldly with a harsh gleam in her eyes.