Ash's Powers & Harem

Powers:-

Aura Manipulation:-

Energy Blasts:- With this Ash can project powerful blast of Energy, in a straight beam that can slice through Steel. Ash can project this energy from both his hands and eyes (Like Superman's energy blasts).

Aura Sphere:- Using Aura to launch spheres of Energy, that can vaporise boulders. Ash can manipulate the amount of Power that he wants to use. He can make it weak enough to only knock out his opponents or powerful enough to destroy entire buildings.

Aura Disc:- Ash can compress the Aura Sphere to make it a disc like shape, which he can then launch like a Shuriken.

Aura Sword:- Manipulating Aura to create a Sword of Pure Energy which can slice through Steel like butter.

Aura Lance:- Manipulating Aura to create a lance of Pure Energy which Ash can throw to impale someone.

Aura Enhancement:- Ash can use aura to enhance his already powerful physical skills. Je can use it to track people, see through walls, increase his speed, increase his strength and jump higher.

Levitation:- With this Ash can manipulate gravity to fly. But it is very draining for the Aura.

Aura Healing:- Using this Ash can heal even life threatening wounds of not only himself but others too.

Strength and Durability:-

Ash being from Pokemon Earth is already insanely strong enough to crush steel with bare hands and durable enough to tank cannon balls to the face. But with his Aura this Durability is thousandfold.

Elemental Manipulation:-

With this art, Ash can use Aura to control the elements and even use Pokemon moves. He can use Electrokinesis (Lightning), Pyrokinesis (Fire), Cryokinesis(Ice), Hydrokinesis(Water) and Telekinesis (Psychic).

Dark Aura Manipulation:- Known as the forbidden technique. It allows users to steal others life force.

Aura Armour:-

Given to him by Arceus, Ash can summon this armor whenever he wills it.

                           Ash's Aura Armour

Ash's Aura Armour

Harem:-

Petra Ral

Sasha Braus

Krista Lenz/Historia Reiss

Hange Zoe

Ymir

Mina Carolina

Annie Leonhart

Please leave a comment below, and let me know what you guys think about Ash's powers and Harem.