Chapter 4

There was silence in the area as everyone in the crowd looked at Ash in shock.

"Wow!" The young girl Louise looked at the boy with stars in her eyes.

"Who is the Hell is he?!" Jan muttered as he and his Squad landed near the crowd, who were still looking at Ash with awe.

The man in the suit recovered first, his business brain going on how to use this strange boy and his powers.

"Hey you" The man shouted, causing Ash to turn "I don't know what you did just there, but do you mind helping me get this Wagon inside the gates. I am already on a tight schedule".

Ash raised an eyebrow at the man. With his aura he can easily tell that the man is trying to appear confident but inside he was afraid.

"I am sorry sir" Ash drawled sarcasm dripping from every word "But I cannot help you until you let this people pass". The crowd looked at Ash in surprise that he was helping them out.

The man's eye bulged in anger. Obviously he was someone who always gets his way and wasn't used to being denied by anyone.

"You little...." The man growled in anger. Dimo Reeves isn't someone who liked to be denied. He turned to Jan and his squad, shouting "You" He shouted "You look like someone important. What's your Rank?"

"Officer Jan Scniver of 96th Garrison Company. I am in charge of Rearguard and the evacuation here" Jan said, both his voice and posture stiff.

"I want you to order this men to help me push this Wagon" Dimo shouted.

"I am sorry sir, but I can't do that" Jan denied politely "The lives of the men are much more important than some supplies"

"Some supplies!!" Dimo shrieked like a kitten "This Wagon is more costly than the bloody Salary of all the Soldiers in the Garrison put together!!"

"Would you stop screaming!!" Ash snapped "And the Officer is right. This is just a stupid wagon".

"You..you dare. I could have you behind bars for this. Do you know who I am?" The man seethed "I am Dimo Reeves, the leading manufacturer of all the Weapons and ammunition that these useless Soldiers use in their fights against the Titans!!"

"Oh fuck!' Jan thought with dread. Dimo Reeves is a very important figure and had many friends in high places, even in the King's Council.

While the three Soldiers looked nervous, Ash just shrugged "I would like to see you try" He said casually walking towards the wagon "Besides what is so important there in this Wagon anyway? Let me have a look"

Dimo's eyes widened "Get away from there!!" His tone was tinged with fear making Ash frown. He ignored the man and began prying the white cloth covering the Wagon.

"You are crossing your limits!!" Dimo shouted causing Ash to shrugg.

"Yes I am. I do that since childhood" Ash sassed shrugging his shoulders "Mother always said the same" Many in the crowd sniggered at the sass. Even Jan and his squad coughed lightly to cover their chuckles

Dimo turned red with rage at the embarrassment. He turned towards the Soldiers shouting "Officer arrest this man. He is touching private property" But Jan didn't do anything. He doesn't want to fight someone who can take a Titan down without an ODM gear.

Besides this businessman needs some lessons in humility.

"Fine" Dimo growled lightly turning to his men "Stop this little shit!!".

The paid thughs hesitated a bit but knowing their Payment depends on it, charged at Ash, with one throwing a punch at the Trainer's face.

If Ash was a normal Human the punch would have broken a tooth or two. But Ash is not normal, he was from a World full of creatures, weakest of whom can destroy entire landscapes during their battles. He comes from a World where even a human child can tank an attack that can shatter boulders with nothing but a scratch.