Chapter 9

"What in the Distortion World is going on here??!!!!" Ash looked at the scene dumbfounded.

Eren looked at the man confused "Who is he?" He thought confused. Armin felt relief wash over him while Mikasa was still unsure.

"Shit" Ian thought as a chill ran down his spine. He had seen Ash's powers first hand and knows that there isn't much they can do if the boy went on a rampage.

"Who are you?!" Rico demanded her eyes roving over the tall man, who is as tall as the drill instructor Keith Shadis himself. But unlike the former Scout Regiment Commander, the man's face has a warmth and softness that looks comforting.

That's not to mention his beautiful face that looks like it has been carved by the Gods themselves. Or his gorgeous eyes.

"Snap out of it" The Squad leader mentally berated herself, shaking her head to clear her mind of any impure thoughts. This is a serious situation.

"Sir! This boy was with the Titan brat and their friends! The men on the Walls saw him using weird powers to take down the Titans" Said a Garrison Soldier of average stature and a heavy build. He had black charcoal eyes and short dark hair kept longer at the front and parted to the side.

"And why didn't you inform me of this development, Officer Lobov?" Weilman asked furiously.

"I had thought Officer Dietrich had already informed you of this along with Cadet Yeager's Titan powers" Lobov said calmly, his eyes stoic and form rigid.  

Weilman clenched his teeth but backed off. Lobov was one of the most uptight and Play-By-Rule-And-Orders Soldiers, with a high respect for the duties as a Garrison Officer. While his always rigid attitude and high-strung personality causes friction especially with new fresh faced recruits, it suited Weilman just fine.

After all a soldier should always obey every command of their superiors.

And speaking of following orders......

Weilman turned to Ian and growled out "Why wasn't I informed off this Officer Dietrich?!"

Ian didn't said anything.

"You are lucky that I have a need for your commanding skill. Otherwise I would have thrown you in front of the Cannon Fire for disobedience" Weilman shouted "Utterly shameless and embarrassing that a respected Officer of Garrison Elites would be so insubordinate. I should.......

"Ah hello!!" Ash waved interrupting Weilman's rant. Seriously this guy screeched as loud as banshee. It is getting on his nerves. And him threatening his friend's life, is not a plus.

"What?!" Weilman screamed.

"I think your Cannons are facing the wrong direction!" Ash said pointing at the Cannons which were pointed at Eren and his friends "Shouldn't it be pointed at the other side where the Titans are?"

Both Ian and Rico bit their lips to stop from grinning at the jab, while Lobov frowned at the disrespect. Weilman growled and pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Are you with those traitorous cadets and THAT Titan scum?! Answer me now!" he demanded hysterically

"Titan Scum?" Ash looked confused before his eyes widened, as he looked at Eren and his friends. So that's what it is. Did this idiot  consider Eren to be a major threat? That was absurd! He may have some explaining to do regarding what he was doing inside a Titan's body but he isn't a threat.

"And what if I am?" Ash raised an eyebrow in amusement. And while his voice is friendly, Weilman clearly heard the challenge in it.

"Then you admit that you're also responsible for engaging in high treason by collaborating with our enemies and presenting another serious threat to mankind!" The ignorant captain accused "In that case, you must realize that we cannot afford to waste further troops or time on you! We'll just bombard you with high-explosive shells!"