Chapter 13

Now before I start this Chapter, I want to thank all my readers for supporting me. And I also hope you will read this story.

This Story is written by Author Filipinogirl16 who is a new writer

This Story is written by Author Filipinogirl16 who is a new writer. She had taken inspiration from me to start her own Attack on Titan × Pokemon fanfic.

Please read her story and support her guys, just like you supported me. You can use the link here Filipinogirl16 to go to her account and check the story. She had just uploaded the Prologue.

Please be gentle with her as it her first time writing stories.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 2020 of the Sixth Age

Location:- Solaria

Orange Archipelago, Near Aricon Island

The Orange Archipelago. One of the great Island Chains around the Continent of Kanto and Jhoto along side the Selvi Islands Chain.

While the Island is under the official jurisdiction of The League, unofficially it's under the influence of Wataru Clan of Blackthorn, who had claimed this fringes during the Fourth Age.

Aricon Island is a tiny Island only two miles long and two miles wide, only 20 Miles South of the coast of the Miken Island. Due to its small size the Island doesn't have any human population. And it's Pokemon population having migrated long ago.

Which makes it a perfect place for Pirates and other bandits to hide.

Deep in the Forest is a underground building. It is the base of a small time Pirates. And they would have remained small time, had they not attacked a Luxury Cruiser.

Normally every Cruisers, even the Civilians one had many guards, but the Pirate attack was sudden, where they used Abras to teleport in the ship and used moves like Sleep Powder and their numbers and suddeness to overpower the guards, who were outnumbered nearly 10 to 1.