Chapter 7

"Eren!!" Mikasa cried jumping towards the evaporating body of the Titan.

"Eren" She shook the body her heart thudding in fear when he didn't respond.

"Don't worry" Ash assured as he scanned Eren's life signature "He is alive and uninjured. But his body is drained of energy"

"So he is....

"Unconscious? Yes" Ash nodded, as he slowly took Eren body in a cradle style. The thudding footsteps of more Titans approaching alerted them.

"Let's get out of here" Ash motioned to Mikasa "You lead the Team. I will carry him over the walls"

Mikasa didn't looked convinced as she stared at Ash with hard eyes.

"Trust me please" Ash sighed "Nothing will happen to him"

"I hope so" Mikasa replied coldly before firing her cables towards the walls of the HQ to get on top where the rest of 104th were still standing.

"Obsessed much" Ash muttered in amusement, as he jumped over the building, Eren secured in his grasp.

"What in the Three Walls was Eren doing inside a Titan body?" Jean asked incredulously, as Armin quickly hurried to see his best friend's body. He didn't see the pale faces of Reiner or Berthold. Nor the expression of determination on Annie's.

"Armin said he was eaten?" Marco muttered.

"Mayhaps the Titan had indigestion and couldn't digest him?" Ash joked with a grin, trying to ease the tension "That would explain his anger and his desire to pummel other Titans".

"But the Titans don't have any digestive system" Connie said obviously not getting the joke.

"It's a joke bruh!" Ash deadpanned "You guys had no sense of humour".

"Oh" Connie muttered feeling like an idiot. There were some sniggering at that, while Mikasa glared at Ash for making such jokes in a delicate time.

"But this isn't possible!" Armin shook his head, as he inspected Eren "Eren....he...he lost his arm when he tried to save me"

"And his leg, when he went after the Titan which killed Thomas" Mina seconded, her voice shaky.

"Look! Whatever the reason for his survival is. We can discuss it after we are behind the safety of Wall Rose" Jean interjected. The others nodded at that.

"Wait how will Ash climb the Wall?" Tom asked looking at his savior. The others too looked at Ash questioningly. They have seen him jump high atop buildings with speed so fast that their ODM gears could barely keep up with him.

But could he jump over a 50 Meters tall wall? With the weight of another person no less.

"Don't worry about me. I would be fine" Ash winked back assuringly.

"If you say so" Tom muttered back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon the Cadets got another shock of their lives when they saw Ash, along with Pikachu, fly in the air, reaching the top of the walls within a blink of an eye.

At the top, Ash carefully put Eren down making sure not to disrupt his rest. The others too quickly climbed over, with Armin and Mikasa quickly rushing to see their friend.

"If you could fly then why do you jump from building to building?" Jean asked curiously.

"Because flying is boring if you are the one doing it" Ash said shrugging "Jumping from here and there is much more thrilling and exciting"