Chapter 6

The trainees watched as Ash followed the Supply team out of the room.

"Well that was something" Sasha said still feeling a little dazed at the events that just happened. 

"I.....I still can't believe so many of us are alive" Jean muttered, his eyes glassy.

"If it wasn't for him we all would be dead" Marco agreed shakily, as the high of battle slowly weared off.

"Who is he?" Reiner muttered "I have never seen powers like that". He made a brief eye contact with Berthold who nodded subtly. They both understood that Ash could be a threat for their future plans.   

Suddenly Reiner heard a whistling sound which grew louder. His eyes widened as he shouted "Get down!"

No sooner had he shouted, a section of the Wall crumbled, crushing the Wooden table where the supply team were hiding. If they hadn't gone with Ash, they would have been crushed to death.

"Another two lives he unintentionally saved" Jean thought, as he looked at the grinning face of a Titan. The monster had smashed face first to the wall.

"There are too many inside. This fuckers can smell us" Jean shouted waiving his Sword "Fall back! Everybody fall back inside".

The others panicked and tried to go inside all at once, crowding the door.

"This is normal" Jean stared at the giant faces smiling creepily at him "This must be what the real world is like"

One of the Titan raised his hand, no doubt to reach for them. Jean gripped his Sword tightly, waiting for it to attack so he can slice some of its fingers.

However the panic was unneeded, as before the Titan can attack, a giant fist appeared, crushing the Titan's face and taking part of its jaw.

"The Fuck!!!!" Jean looked wide eyed. The others too looked shocked as a 15 Metre Tall Titan with blazing green eyes knocked one of it's brethren, roaring all the while.

"Did that Titan just attacked another?" Tom looked incredulous.

"Must be an abnormal" Marco said trying to process what just happened "We don't know much about them anyway".

A window broke to his right causing him to tense thinking it was another Titan, but to his relief it was Mikasa followed by Connie who was carrying Armin on his back.

"Huh? What the hell?" Jean was surprised at Mikasa still being alive.

"Mikasa!" Sasha shouted in relief.

"You are alright!" Mina looked happy at seeing her friend well. The Black Haired girl just nodded silently.

"Man, that was close" Connie knocked on his canister in awe, not believing his luck. "It's completely empty. We did it! We managed to make it!"

He broke out into a grin patting Armin's back, shouting "We did it Armin!"

"Ouch" Armin winced still a little sour.

"Your plan worked Armin!" Connie yelled grinning as he pointed outside "That Titan's an Abnormal! It's killing all the other Titans! And it has no interest in us! It was Armin's plan to lure it here. We can use it to our advantage to escape to the walls!"

"Use a...Titan?" Someone said incredulous.

"First a man using magic taking down Titans left and right. Now we have a Titan killing other Titans. A strange time to live in" Marco said.

Jean nodded at his best friend's words. Normally he would have said it was bullshit to rely on Titans. But after seeing Ash and his weird powers nothing seemed shocking anymore.