Chapter 8

Location:- Wall Maria, South of Trost District.

56th Expedition

It was a bright sunny day. The harsh rays of the sun fell over a ruined Town in Wall Maria, which is site of another battle between the Titans and the brave soldiers of the Survey Corps.

For the Scouts, their mission was to capture this town and use it as a forward base and to make a stable supply line for further future incursions into Titan captured Territory.

The bravest Soldiers of humanity battled the flesh eating giants, completely unaware of the breach in Trost District.

A Soldier groaned in pain, as a 15-meter Class Titan chewed on his body.

"Just... Just you watch... You bastards... Humanity will survive" The Soldier groaned but refused to weep in fear and pain, as he stared at the disinterested Giant which was munching on his body.

"We'll win!" The brave man growled and used the last of his strength, to stab the Titan on his cheek with his broken sword, causing steam to errupt from the wound.

The Titan eyed him uninterested and clenched its teeth, it's sharp canines puncturing through flesh. The Soldier screamed, blood squirting in the air.

"You'll all fall...to Captain Levi!" The man coughed out blood, and just a second later a hook shot past the Titan.

"Captain Levi!!" The Soldier gave a painful grin, as a green blur flew behind the Titan and with a ring of steel, sliced the nape. The man landed on a roof of a nearby building just as the Titan fell dead.

Captain Levi. Humanity's Strongest Soldier looked forward and noticed three more enemies.

"One on the right. Two on the left." Levi muttered, his voice entirely disinterested like fighting Titans is nothing more than a mundane job to him.

"Captain." A beautiful blonde girl with doe brown eyes joined him, following her were two more Soldiers, who stood for orders "I have gathered reinforcements.

"Petra, tend to the soldier below" Levi ordered swiftly pointing at the downed man "Erd, Gunther take the one on the right. I'll handle the ones on the left."

They nodded, swiftly following their given orders.

In another part of the town, a dark brown hair woman squeeled as she dodged an 13 Metre class.

"Yahooooo" Hange Zoe laughed as she landed on the rooftop, turning to face her adversary.

"Don't worry! I won't hurt you!" She winked at the Giant causing it to glare down at her. The Titan brought its hand down on her to catch her but the Squad Leader swiftly dodged the attempt.

"Nice try!" Hange laughed dodging and she used her ODM to climb high in the air before coming up behind the Titan "Now it's my turn!" With a smirk, she sliced the nape before landing softly on the ground.

"See?!" She exclaimed cheerfully as the Titan fell on the ground, causing it to shake "That didn't hurt." The Titan blood splattered on her cloak began evaporating.

"She makes it look so fun and easy" Moblit thought in awe. His Leader may have been reckless but she is undoubtedly the third strongest in the entire Survey Corps after Captain Levi and Mike Zacharias.

Back to Levi, he was casually walking towards his enemies.

"Every single one of you have such funny faces." Levi muttered in disgust as he walked toward the 15-meter, casually shooting his Cable to the left and embedding into a nearby Clock Tower.