Chapter 15

Before I start this Chapter here is your daily dose of Story Promotion. This Story is written by Author ahmadnazem:-

This is the Story of ahmadnazem a Fairy Tail × Pokemon Crossover fic with Ash Ketchum as MC, and of course it's a Harem Fic

This is the Story of ahmadnazem a Fairy Tail × Pokemon Crossover fic with Ash Ketchum as MC, and of course it's a Harem Fic. Hope you read his fic and review on it. You can check the story out with the help of the link of the Author's profile.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was over.

The Battle for Trost is finally over. Though it wasn't bloodless. Despite Ash's best efforts nearly 60 Soldiers had lost their lives, most of them being from the Cadet Corps and Garrison Vanguard.

It was another of Ash's regrets, along his long lines of regrets. Even though most of the deaths happened before he arrived.

After Eren's had successfully plugged the Wall and the timely arrival of Captain Levi and rest of Scout Regiment, which was a blessing in disguise. They wasted no time in eliminating the nearby Titans outside the Wall.

Though Ash was a bit miffed about them taking Eren at their custody. And more a bit angry at them threatening him.

"You are under arrest!!" A blonde may with Military Style Short haircut demanded, pointing his sword at Ash.

"Ok" Ash blinked owlishly, before casually breaking the Swords causing the man to stare at his blades dumbly. The other scouts, who had surrounded him, quickly became alerted, their hands quickly grasping their Swords.

"Easy" Levi, who was the only one who was calm, ordered "Do you want him to break your blades? Those blades are cheap to produce"

The Soldiers hesitated.

"Mike" Levi drawled looking at the blonde, who grudgingly nodded at the others who, following the orders of their Section Commander, put their Swords back at their Sheath.

"See that ain't hard" Ash smiled looking at the Soldiers "And besides I will come with you, eventually"

"Really" Levi raised an eyebrow. That will make things certainly.

"Yeah well I don't want any conflict here and you all helped in eliminating the scums outside" Ash smiled. He appreciated their efforts in eliminating the Titans outside.

"Why not come with us now?!" Mike demanded, still a bit pissed at his blades being broken. He had a bet against Hange that he could complete this Expedition without losing even a single one of his blades.