Chapter 1

Ash looked around as screams of death assaulted his ears. He is on top of some giant Wall, and had the perfect view of what is happening down on the ground.

Giants! Butt naked Giants were pouring into the city, and to his horror attacking humans.

[Out of the frying pan and into the fire] Pikachu complained. They just died in a battle, then revived by a goddess, and then sent in another World, headlong in another battle.

"We should help them" Ash said with determination "They are getting decimated out there".

[As you say] Pikachu sighed nodding, knowing his partner will interfere anyway. He just hoped he would not do anything stupid.

Closing his eyes, Ash pumped Aura into his legs and jumped into the air, but instead of falling down, he levitated in the Air. Pikachu followed soon, using the move Magnet Rise, to follow his friend.

They quickly flew towards the ground, landing on the red tiles of ruined buildings. They turned around coming in face to face with a 12 Metre tall giant, with a grotesque appearance.

"Ew ugly!" Ash blurted out, grimacing in disgust. His mother had taught him not to body shame someone, but he can't help it. The giant is hideous. And it's attacking humans is definitely not a bonus.

[His parents must have dropped him as a baby. Or maybe they are as ugly as this big fucker here] Pikachu agreed before frowning [Do giants have parents?]

"Of course they have parents. Where do you think babies come from"

[But this dude here doesn't have a dick!] Pikachu pointed at the Giants neither region, which is obviously missing it's Main Tool.

"Gross!" Ash grimaced at that before noticing the Giant coming towards them "Oh look he is coming here"

The Titan had been attracted by the duo's bantering, and is now racing towards them, thinking them to be easy prey.

But Ash with a smile just raised his right hand and concentrated his Aura in it, to create a blue sphere of energy. As the Giant neared, he launched the Aura Sphere towards it.

BOOM!!!!

The Aura Sphere hit the giant, squarely on his chest and a huge explosion occured. The blast completely destroyed it's chest, the flesh and bone giving little resistance, as the explosion caused the Giant to stagger and fall on his back.

Ash looked dumbfounded at that. He hadn't used much of his power in that Aura Sphere, but it still completely pulverized the Giant's chest.

[Eh Partner] Pikachu asked awkwardly [How much power did you used on that Attack?]

"Only 2℅" Ash replied, a little shocked.

[Only 2℅ power?!] Pikachu asked in shock [That's not even powerful enough to knock out a baby Rattata. Then how did it knock this big ass giant?]

"They are pretty weak" Ash muttered a little confused at the turn of events.

Even a newborn baby human from his World can tank 2℅ power Aura Sphere with nothing more than a few scratches. Aura Sphere after all is the weakest of Aura Attacks. 

However it seems the fight is not over yet. The Giant, which was knocked out, began to slowly stand up again, as steam erupted from its body, slowly healing the wounds.

"So it has healing abilities" Ash observed, as Pikachu stepped forward.

[Stand back you peasant] Pikachu snarked as he went forward.

"Peasant?" Ash raised a brow amused "You do know that I am the heir to the Throne of Rota, right? So the only peasant here, is you"

[Last I heard you rejected the Throne and it passed to your cousin, Ilene ] Pikachu waved off before looking thoughtful [You still think she will try to marry you?]