Chapter 18

It had been 15 minutes since Hitch had arrived to take charge of the Cell and replace Doug.

And in that time both Ash and Hitch had done only one thing.

Non stop flirting with each other.

"Ahh no wonder your name's Hitch" Ash grinned flirtatiously "You are so beautiful you can make my breath hitch"

Ash spared a glance at Eren who had fallen asleep after he had failed to make sense of what is happening between Ash and Hitch or what they are talking about.

It's a good thing that Eren had fallen asleep. Ash really doesn't want his friend to see him flirting with a Military Police.

Hitch flushed at the cheesy flirty line but grinned back cheerfully at that.  

When she had been assigned Guard duty, she had thought that it would be boring.

Well can you blame her? She knows its her duty. But she was a newly graduated Cadet. And she had thought that life with Military Police would be exciting.

But to her distraught she was assigned here in this dark cell doing nothing more than to guard prisoners.

Something she thought would kill her with boredom

She hadn't expected to find such a beautiful gift waiting for her in these dark cells.

"Well I could say the same for you" Hitch purred as she grinned back at the handsome piece of meat.

If her superiors found out that she was flirting and merrytalking with the prisoner, someone whom she was supposed to guard, she had no illusion that she would be kicked off from the Military Police and stripped of all titles.

She wouldn't be surprised if she was jailed herself or even executed for Treason. For talking lively with dangerous prisoners.

But did Hitch cared? Nah! She doesn't.

She had always been an unruly child. And she loves defying orders.

Not to mention she wanted nothing more than to ran her hands through his beautiful silky black hair which is as beautiful as the night sky itself.

And really defying her superiors and flirting with the prisoner, filled Hitch with some sort of perversr glee.

There is something very perverted about flirting with prisoner. And she is saying this because she had read many romantic stories.......involving an Officer and a Thief.........and certain types of interrogation.

Hitch smiled pervertly as she thought about the stories.

Ash chuckled a bit as he could clearly see what Hitch is thinking.

"Really it's too easy" Ash thought with a smirk.

He hasn't done much seduction and this girl is already falling to his charms.

Well it isn't the first time he had seduced an Officer.

He still remembered when he arrested by an Officer Jenny over a confusion. And during the interrogation......well Ash had sweet talked and seduced the Officer.

And well.......what was supposed to be an interrogation turned into a two hours long Sex session with Ash fucking the Officer on the interrogation table.

After that the Officer let Ash go but not before asking for another day of fucking. And what was supposed to be a bad day for Ash turned into a good day.

"Wonder if the same would happen here?" Ash thought amused.

"Well......if you want to interrogate me...." Ash purred as he looked at Hitch with hooded eyes "I am all free officer"