Chapter 14

IMPORTANT NOTICE:-

PLEASE READ:-

Hello my dear readers, so before you start reading this chapter. I want to announce that I will soon be writing a new story.

It will a Pokemon × Pirates Of The Caribbean fanfic with Ash of course as main character. And of course Ash will have a Harem there. Right now Elizabeth and Angelica are fixed for Ash's Harem.

If you have any more suggestions for Ash's Harem or any plot idea for the fic just leave a Comment.

Especially Author Filipinogirl16 and YasminNoguera8 if you two have any suggestion for the plot or Harem for Ash and the new story. You can leave the suggestions in the Comment Section.

I hope you leave reviews on this.

And now onwards with the story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Indigo Plateau was the center of power of PLA which had jurisdiction over Nine Continents. As such it is made to display its power, wealth and prosperity.

Indigo Plateau is one of the greatest and biggest fortresses/city on this planet. The City was under constant survey of Psychic Types, while Ghost Types and Dark Types made Distortion Fields all around the city to prevent any attempts of Teleportation. There were also hundreds of Psy Generators which could create an energy dome like shield covering all the corners of the city within a blink of an eye to prevent any attacks or attackers from coming inside.  

As such Belle couldn't Teleport inside the City, and had to ride on her Aerodactyl. The prehistoric Rock Type soared over the sky which gave her a perfect view of the City.

Huge Glass Skyscrapers with sunlight glinting off them. She could see many other Flying Types soaring above or resting on the rooftops. Flying taxes zoomed through the sky while people milled about.