Chapter 10

Before this chapter starts, I want to inform you all that me along with many authors have started a collaborated story in the account Pokemonfanfictionfan

Many authors havecollaborated to write this new Pokemon story. So please go and check it out. Especially to my favorite readers ahmadnazem Filipinogirl16 YasminNoguera8

And if you all like the story then please make sure to leave a comment down there. Because remember, Reviews are food for a Writer's Soul. And we have many writers there, who are dedicating their time to write a good story.

Now without any further ado, let's begin our chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anything else?" Ash shrugged looking at Weilman with a bored look filled with disdain.

"Damm!" Connie exclaimed "I don't know about you all but that's badass!" The others nodded at the Soldier from Ragako Village.

"How powerful is he?" Jean wondered out loud.

Back near the Walls Eren was looking at Ash with a look filled with awe and admiration. Awe because of Ash's power and admiration because Ash saved him along with his friends even though he doesn't know them.

Rico felt the tension leave her when she saw Ash safe though why she couldn't understand. She too was shocked at him catching a Cannon Ball like it was Child's play but more she felt relieved that he was safe.

"Maybe we should reconsider Sir" Ian drawled the Sir with distaste "Or wait until Commander Pixis arrives"

Many Soldiers looked like they were considering Ian's words. Some of their Swords and Muskets shook in fear as they pointed the Weapons at their advisory. They know their weapons will do shit to someone who can take a Cannon Ball without any scratches.

Weilman who looks like he was about to burst with anger now looked absolutely murderous at Ian's words. He can easily feel the distaste the man had for him as well as the reluctance of the Soldiers to fight this strange boy.

He couldn't tolerate that. First a no named Kid dared to disobey and embarrass him and now his own men were reluctant to follow his command.

"Sir?" Lobov asked for orders. Weilman growled and raised his hands.

"All Cannons! Attack him at once" The Captain screamed "Turn him into a blood smear on the ground"

The Soldiers manning the Cannon hesitated bit reluctantly followed the orders, aiming their cannons at Ash who looked more scandalized than angry.

"Again with this nonsense, will you all just chill....." Ash began but was interrupted by Weilman's shout.

"FIRE!!!!"

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

As one dozens of Cannons fired their deadly projectiles which crossed the distance and hit Ash with noise like Thunder.

Many clenched their months, as their teeths were rattled by the vibration of dozens of Artillery Firing simultaneously. Some Fresh faced recruits even covered their ears, as it was defeaned by the explosions.

The Iron Rounds hitting the targets picked up debris and smoke which obscured the view. They all waited with baited breaths, as the smoke slowly cleared to show an unharmed and an extremely annoyed Ash who was casually dusting his hair off dust.