Prologue

Cassie stares at the outside before staring back at Eclipse and Roxy. She tears up. She did now want to leave.

"Go starlight, you'll be far safer out there, than in here!" Eclipse smiles.

"We'll miss you rock star!!" Roxy smiles.

"I'll miss you too..and I love you both..so..so much.." Cassie says with a smile. Tears streaming down her cheek.

"we'll miss you too" Eclipse says. "Leave the future of the Plex in our hands!" Roxy said. "There's probably no future at all for the plex- but whatever goes in your mind then" Eclipse mumbles to themselves.

Cassie took a deep breathe before jumping off onto the metal bar and walks down it and jumps down to the ground. She glances back to where she exited and sighed as she walks to a nearby ally way and sat down as she starts to breakdown to the point she soon passed out from the exhaustion.

Hours went by. Someone in their 20s walked over to Cassie. "oh my-.. Is that.. My mask?.." She stares at the broken bunny mask on Cassie head that's barely intact, And can be tell it was even intact bcs of some glitter glue and super glue. It was damaged severely.

She stares at the girl herself. Wounds all over. Looks. Like she haven't eaten in so long. She picks up the girl and brings her to her home. To make sure the girl is safe.