•16• Traitor.

A few days passed. Rn they were fixing up Roxy and Eclipse.

Emery glance at Gregory who's talking with Michael and Immediately gets shivers. She scratch her arm, Taking deep breaths, trying not to have a panic attack.

Cassie notice this and wraps one of her arm around Emys Waist. “You okay Em?” She ask.

Emy blushed a bit and gave her a small smile. “I'm fine.. Thanks for asking”

“Yeah, Your bad at Lying, Cmon what's wrong?” Cassie looks at Emy in the eyes. “Uhm..” Emy exhales the air she had unknowingly hold in.

“It's just about Greg.- I mean Gregory..” Emy looks down on the ground. “What's up? I helped save him from the mimics hold right? What's so wrong?..”

Emy looks at Cassie. Before having the expression of guilt and looks away. “Nothing.. I'm just-.. Overly worried.. Thats all” Emy says.

Cassie then smiled. “Alright then, I'm gonna go Talk with Ness, Talk to you later” She kisses Em on the cheek before walking off. Emery blushed a bit before shaking it off and smiles.

“I'm sorry Cas.. I don't wanna break your heart.. I.. Have to lie to you..”

“For the second time..”

She walks off to sit in a corner to clear up her mind. And to wait for When Micheal is Not near that.. brunette.

She wanted to absolutely punch something.

One hour passed.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Eight.

NINE. HOURS. PASSED. AND THAT BRUNETTE STILL HASN'T LEFT MICHEAL.

Emy eye twitches. “Omg.. Leave Micheal alone you notherfucking ass.” Emy twitches as she watched them two.

10 hours passed.

Emery was at her breaking point. She snapped her neck at Cassie who had joined her.. About 6 hours ago.

“Em..- y-your scaring me--” Cassie gulped. Emery smiles. It was not genuine. It was filled with murderous intent.

“If you calm down-- i- I uh-- I give you cuddles later??--” Cassie smiles in fear.

Emery takes a few deeps breaths and calmed down. She was still having that murderous intent vibe.

“That's better than nothing I guess...” Cassie sighed and small smile. “Can you. Make that bitch get away from Micheal?” Emery says coldly. “alright?” Cassie stands up and goes to Gregory and takes him away.

“I should have done that 19 hours ago.” Emy stands up and walks up to Micheal.

“What got you In a murderous mode?” Micheal ask. “I do you one better. What was soooo interesting in your talk with Gregory that took 19 hours. Beat the record of my mother finding someone random at the groceries to chat.” Emy says. Twitching.

“Ah we were just catching up and then talks about other stuff and such! It was nice to catch up with my superstar..” Micheal says with a smile.

“..im not breaking your heart. I'll go find Vanessa. What a waste of good 19 hours.” Emery walks away. As soon as She saw Vanessa, she quickened her pace and immediately hugs Vanessa from behind.

Vanessa turns around. And hugs back. “You good? I can sense some murderous intent from you” Vanessa ask softly.

“..I waste 19 hours of my life on waiting some.. Ugh.. I'm tired to even talk about it.” Emery groans.

Ness chuckles. “and You came to me?” “That bcs I know you don't share any emotional bond with Gregory.” Emy says coldly.

“Its about gregory?” she ask with a raised eyebrow. Emy nodded.

“I think.. He's not- idk.. He's untrustworthy..” Emy sigh. “Your getting bad vibes from him.. Don't you?” Vanessa ruffles Emys hair.

“Yeah.. I am..” Emery sighed. “He just.. Gives off bad vibes.. and I know. He manipulated Cassie into thinking I was.. Well yknow..” Emy leans closer into Vanessa.

Vanessa sigh as she held Emy close. “You didn't told Micheal and Cassie cuz They have a strong or emotional bond with Gregory huh?..” Emy nodded.

Tears swelling in the corner of her eyes. “It was better to lie.. You didn't wanna break their heart more than it is already..” She rubs the Young girls back.

Emy holds back the tears. Gritting her teeth. Lying to Cassie again.. She has to come off clean to her.. Maybe in the future in the right time..

After an hour or two, The two only hugged. It was a way of both to comfort each other and let the thoughts loose.

The two starts walking back to the room when they spotted something.

Cassie and Gregory but wait..

Cassie was talking about something Happily while Gregory was behind Cassie holding a knife, About to stab Cassie with a devilish smile on his face.

Ness covers her mouth with her hands with a shocked face. While Emery clenched her fist and was shooting glares at Gregory. It looks like Gregory sense there was someone watching and quickly puts the knife away and grabs Cassie hand and walks away.

“Hes a..” Vanessa couldn't even Finish her word.

“He's a fucking..”

“Traitor.”

Word Count: 825

Security Breach Ruin | Coming Back [Book 1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara