•5• Sun and Moon!?!

The three arrived at the Plex. “I'm sorry.. How on earth did you got inside here?” Vanessa stares at the blocked entrance.

“There was.. An opening somewhere..” Cassie then start to walk off, The two blonds then follows closely.

They finally reached where Cassie used to enter and exit and Gets into the Plex.

Emery looks around As Cassie shine her Flashlight around. Vanessa did the same.

“There's legit a Exit right here- how hasn't the mimic ever escape?” Ness asked curios.

“anyways this place is so run down” Spoke Ness as she stares at the run down Pizza Plex. In Cassie Point of View. This Pizza Plex never changed. At all.

Emery glanced towards Cassie and took notice that Cassie seemed to be paralyzed or was just lost in thoughts as she stares deep into the run down pizza Plex.

Emy walks towards Cassie and intertwined her hand with Cassie's and gave her a sweet smile.

Cassie looks at Emy with rather shock eyes but immediately look away as Emy smile, with a tint of red creeped on her cheek. Her lips curve into a smile.

This.. Felt nice.. Somehow

Vanessa was currently talking to Micheal through the Walkie talkie.

“what gift are you talking about?? It better not be a prank Micheal Smith Afton.” Ness says sternly.

Micheal on the other hand gulped. “i-its not a prank..let me just teleport it to you-”

With so, Two Vanny mask was Teleported into Both of Cassie's and Ness hands.

“h-how..” Cassie observe the Fixed Vanny mask. It was definitely hers that she got from that staff bot.. Since it got some cracks and a moon drop sticker on it.

Vanessa didn't spoke a word about it and puts it into her head.

“Thanks.. Mike” Ness says. “Your welcome! Good luck!” Micheal says.

Ness put back the walkie talkie into her bag. “Alright girls, Let's get going shall we?” Spoke Ness as she looks at the two girls.

The two girls nodded. “let's head to the Daycare first maybe?.. We could find Eclipse there most likely” said Cassie with a tint of Excitement and guilt.

“Better be safe” Cassie chuckles at Vanessa 3 word sentence. The three of them then starts to head to the daycare. Slowly. Cassie looks around anxiously as they walked. Her hand was still intertwined with Emys hand. So she felt rather.. Calm a bit.

They reach the daycare and it was as run down as normal. “Oh Lord..” Spoke Emy as she looks around the messed up place.

Cassie let's go of Emys hand, All the anxiety coming back to her that instant. But she took a deep breath and exhale as she walks to a certain room.

The two blonds follow closely. Once the three of them walked into the Room they saw a broken Eclipse.. But was shocked to see an All broken Moon drop and Sundrop. Mostly Cassie was as shocked as she can possibly be.

“h-how- I rebooted them! That's how eclipse even existed!” The expression of distress was plastered on Cassie's face. As she tries to put a finger on how this could have happened.

“well.. Maybe after Eclipse got broken.. Sun & moon wasn't fully gone from its data..so when they got the signal Eclipse was broken.. Maybe they got out of Eclipse data or body?? To protect? But do end up just getting more broken than before hand” Vanessa explained.

“I see..” Cassie sighed. “also. Eclipse use They/Them.” Cassie states. “Apologies”

“Should we fix them now?” Emy asks. “I'll take Sun” Spoke Vanessa. “I'll Take Eclipse!” Said Cassie happily. “guess that leaves me with Moon”

The three of them took one part of the room to fix the three animatronics. Give them a newer design, and fix up their data/System if it was corrupted beforehand.

In the end, They did a good job. The three animatronics look stunning as Ever!. It was now time to Power them on. Em powered on Moon before the two other girls could even say something.

“e-emy wai- ah.. Nvm..” Cassie was to late. Moon finally powered on, and the first thing he took notice was Emy. He scanned the girl. “Hello little star..what are you doing here? This place is.. Dangerous.” Moon spoked in a soft gentle tone.

Vanessa mouth hanged open. The same goes to Cassie. Where was the rude Moon they know!?

“We're trying to restore the Plex Moon! How do you like your new appearance?” Emy says with smile. Moon took a minute or two to look at his new design. “Did you-.. Fix me?” He asks

Emy nodded. Moon smiles and mouthed the word thank you. He then looks around and saw Eclipse and Sun. His eyes widened in shock. “so new piece of information- In dim light- you and Sun can seperate while Eclipse can show up anytime they want cuz their not afraid of the dark nor the light” Emy says.

“That is correct” Moon says. “Oh really?? THEN WHY THE FUCK WAS I GETTING CHASED. BY A WHAT LOOKS LIKE. SUN & MOON COMBINE. IN ABSOLUTELY DARK LIGHT. WHILE ALSO GETTING SPOKED BY A STUPID RABBIT ENTITY THAT KEEPS TRYING TO MURDER ME!?!” Cassie yells.

“Entity?” “it's called something about M.X.I.S” “You do realize that entity was keeping that goddamn mimic in that stinky basement. HE CAN'T EVEN KILL YOU FOR GOD SAKE ALL HE COULD DO IS JUST SCARE OFF PPL.” Vanessa explained.

“Still. Scared the shit out of me when I can't even get off the mask.” Cassie huffed.

Emy giggles slightly. Moon just shakes his head.

3 animatronics fixed. 3 more to go. And 1 to destroy.

Also guys, What do y'all think about Emy × Cassie??

Word count: 963