•15• Confession..

Alternative Title: My First Kiss..

There's a kiss in this Chapter. Go feral ppl /hj

Emery's heart drop at the word. She takes a deep breath, and then grabs Cassies hand and drags her elsewhere. The daycare most precisely.

“Stop dragging me!” Cassie's says. Emy let's go and cross her arms. “Wtf do you want.” Cassie grits her teeth.

“I need to Explain everything to you. From the start.” Emy says. Cassie raised an eyebrow as she leans against the wall.

“I died From Chica. Quite the similar to my death yesterday. After a week week I found myself a Illusion disk. I haven't accepted the fact I was dead! So. I left. I did not knew about the Gregory incident after you told me bout it. And.. Sorta forgot I'm dead through out the years.”

“Yesterday.. I never.. Never meant.. To make you cry.. It was heartbreaking for me also.. But I had to.. I didn't have the courage to tell you yet.. Sure you know me as a brave.. Outgoing.. Girl.. But I'm the opposite of it.. I get scared easily.. I was scared.. If you knew I was dead.. Our relationship would.. Break..”

“But of course not.. Your also dead aren't you?.. I just.. I wanted to tell you.. I really did.. But please.. I was in such a cramp situation.. I didn't know what to do..” She explained. Tears streaming back down her cheek.

“What about the fact I said I love you.” Cassie says. Her tone still remained Cold. “I-i.. I didn't know how to- answer that-- and I have been trying to forget about i-” “So.. You don't feel the same way bout me?” Cassie ask. Expecting this, tears swelling in the corner of her eyes.

“I-..” Emery didn't know how to answer. She didn't. “That's it.. You explained enough..” Cassie turned around and starts to walk off..

“I LOVE YOU TOO!”

Cassie quickly turns around to look at the blushing crying blonde.

“I did! I- I just.. Didn't know how to process it! Please-.. I didn't- I didn't mean to make you sad nor anything-  I ju- huh?-..” Emy was pulled into a hug.

Cassie didn't say anything and burries her face in Emery's shoulder, Tears slowly slipping from her eyes.

“I thought.. You didn't love me back..” Cassie sniffles.

“Your joking.. Who wouldn't love you?..your brave, Independent, not scared to show your sad, And such else! Anyone would be lucky to have you as their gf..”

Emery smiles. Cassie blushes a little, her heart flutter at Emery's word.

“I'm sorry for slapping you..” Cassie says, Caressing the cheek she slapped.

“Nah.. It's fine.. It does sting.. But I'm okay..i deserves it anyways” Emy say with a small chuckles.

Cassie lips curve into a smile. She stared Into Emys Ocean Blue Eyes..The same goes to Emy who stared into Cassie's Brown eyes. They could see their selves in the other eyes as they stare.

Both slowly moving closer to each other, Soon enough the gap between them close. Their lips met each other.

It felt as if Time has stopped for both of them. The kiss didn't last long as they both parted after a few seconds. Both were blushing a lot.

Emery smiles. “I'm gonna go back to the room..Have to check if Monty has any Corrupted data in his system.. We can discuss later right?” She kisses Cassie on the cheek softly still smiling at her.

“See ya” Emery then walks away after being quite far. She stopped walking and starts panicking to herself while also being a blushing mess.

Meanwhile with Cassie.. She stood there frozen. You could see There were small hearts in her eyes. Her fingers moved to touch her lips.

She didn't believe what just happened..Her face was all red.

“That was...” Cassie bit her bottom lip.

“My first kiss..”

Did you all enjoy?? Sorry it's not that Good.. Don't have any experience in this type of writing :'D

Word Count: 671