•12• Freddy Fazbears.

“Ugh! I can't contact Cassie! It's like the connection is lost!” Vanessa clenched her fist.

Even though she doesn't like kids as much. Both Cassie and Gregory was.. The most tolerable. And since she practically took Cassie under her wing. She.. Felt attached to the kid.

Now- Cassie has lost connection to them, did not settle her undying worries for the Teen girl. Still the same Anxious Kid she knows.

Vanessa grips her chest, as if breathing wasn't on her side. She was hyperventilating. All of the bad thoughts on what could happen to Cassie.. Was lingering in her mind. What if she fall of the Elevator somehow? What if the mimic.. Killed her??..

No no no!.. She can't- let that happen.. She felt someone wrapping their arms around her. It was mike. “Ness.. Inhale.. And Exhale.. Cmon Ness.. The kid will be fine..” He says in the most calmest tone he could do.

She tried to. But to no Avail. Her breathing was still heavy an unsteady. Her body went limp in Micheals Embrace, Leaning against Micheal.

“Inhale for 1, Hold for 4 and Exhale for 2..you can do it Ness.. Let's do it together..” He turned her around, holding her shoulder incase she didn't just pass out on the spot, looking her in the eyes.

They both did the Breathing Method. For a couple minutes, Vanessa breathing starts to get more stable. Once it was stable, she let's herself fall into Michael who catched her. “Don't stress bout the Kid ness.. She's 18 and she's Capable of anything,”

“Plus- she did went through this all alone in the past with no one to save her..so don't stress yourself much..” Michael reassures the rainbow blond, Holding her gently as he sat on the ground, hugging the rainbow blond gently, while she has her face burried into his chest.

Michael was able to hear sniffling and hiccups and immediately starts rubbing Vanessa's back in comfort.

“She's going to be fine Ness"

Meanwhile with the other two.

Gregory side-eye Emery who had her head down, with an annoyed a face.

“Please stop looking at me like that?” She says calmly. But.. There was a tint of Venom in it.

Gregory Ignore that. “Your.. Cassies Friend?” He asks. “If so?. Ugh. Just shut the Hell up. God why did Mike leave me.” She Lifts her head and saw The two adults in the distance and her gaze softened. Her lips curve into a smile.

“That's Exceptional.. I suppose” She chuckles to herself. She then shot glares at Gregory. At this point- it was normal.

“I wanna say.. I'm sorry.. I know I should probably tell this to Cassie.. But.. I don't know if I could face her after everything..” He looks down with so much guilt.

Emys Gaze on the boy softened as she scoots Closer to him. Gregory notice this and gave her a smile. She def got shivers from that smile..

She didn't know if that is a Genuine smile.. A regret smile.. Or an Evil one.. She had her guards up just in case.

“I don't know what happened.. We were getting out of the Plex.. Then.. Suddenly.. I got dragged back by.. Something.. To the basement.. Where.. That thing got to me..” He explained.

Emy nodded slightly before She got up. “I'm gonna.. Go talk with Michael. Excuse me” She says, then Leaving Gregory to go towards Micheal who's still hugging a Sleeping Vanessa Michael quickly took notice of the blond.

“We lost connection with Starlight.. Apologies Emery” Micheal states, As he watched The Sparkle in Emy eyes dissapear.

It absolutely pained her to know that.. Her friend is somewhere more dangerous than the Plex and can get hurt.

She shakes her head. “No need to Apologize.. I came here for something else, If I may ask.. How did Gregory Went missing?” She ask with a raised Eyebrow.

“Princess Quest Ending. After That-- He just went missing, Me and Ness tried finding him.. But no luck whatsoever.. We never bothered to check here cuz well.. Yeah.. But guess he was here..” Micheal Explained.

Emery clenched her fist and walks over to Chica with still wide eyes and sat in front of the Animatronic. “What's wrong Em?” Chica asked in her mind.

She absolutely Forgot- ever since she was possessing Chica, She can talk with Chica in her mind.. Somehow..

She looks at the powered down animatronic and sigh as she turns around so her back was against Chica and Leans on her.

“He Lied.”

Meanwhile

It's been a few hours, Cassie slowly wakes up. Her head throbbing like crazy. She careful touched her head.. It was bandaged?

She slowly stands up, stumbling a bit. She looks down to see the blood puddle she made. She also notice the floor.. Was Checkered.

Black and white.. She looks around to see a familiar stage.. Then it hit.

Fuck..” She cursed.

“I'm in Freddy Fazbear..”

Word Count: 830