•13• Calming The Alligator.

Cassie then tries to remember. Michael once said.. He's been here before with Gregory.. He thinks. It took him by surprised that the Pizzaplex was built on top of Freddy Fazbear.. The place.. CC Died..

She thinks. Her memory is failing her this instant. I mean- how could. A restaurant like this be built on top of a Mega Pizzaplex- what. Was there some sort of- Earth Blizzard that legit covered the whole goddamn restaurant? Or was the restaurant built underground?

It's so- Confusing! She groans. Her head was throbbing badly. Fucking hell..that fall.. She definitely broke her skull or something. She felt like dying a second time.

And thinking bout how the Plex was built on top of Freddy Fazbear was not helping the throbbing headache whatsoever.

She then heard Footsteps. Heavy Metal Footsteps. She gulped as she starts running to what could be an exit. And guess what? Blocked.

“MOTHER.FUCKER! WHAT!?! DID YOU SUDDENLY FINALLY COLLAPSED STUPID UNDERGROUND- GAH- I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN THIS. FUCK!” She punched the door. Ow.

Meanwhile. Bonnie stands there. Staring at the Brunnete.

Cassie turns around and gulps anddd froze in her place. “.. Hi?..” She smiled awkwardly. Bonnie looked worser than Mike explained.

“You.. Don't hurt.. Me- right?-..” Cassie grips her Sling bag, staring at the bunny in front of her.

Bonnie shakes his head. “We stopped doing that..well at least some of us, stay away from Foxy and such, And.. yeah” He spoke.

“Chica? How many Chicas are there in the FNAF History?.. Man if Emery was here. She would be so happy” Cassie chuckles.

Meanwhile

Emery sneezes. “You good there?” Glam. Chica ask looking at Emery. “I'm fine.. Cassie is probably talking bout me, so- glad she's.. Fine?- wonder what she's talking bout..” Emy reply while rubbing her nose.

Back with Cassie.

“Bonnie.. Right?” She ask. He nodded. She opened her sling bag and saw she had stuffs to fix an Animatronic, just tools though.

“can I?.. Idk.. Maybe in the future I'll come back to fix them. Though whats the point?.. Their basically...uhm.. It's to mean to say..wow. If my 11 year old ass hear me say this is to mean, she won't believe I'm her in the future” She mumbles to herself with a chuckle.

“I need to get back to the top.. Ho- I can glitch. Can't I? Why the fuck am I dumb!” She groans. She looks back at Bonnie and runs over to him and hugs him.

“Fun fact, Your one of my Dads Favorites from the gang!” She winked. Bonnie hugs back with a small smile.

She then says her goodbye and Glitches back on top. “Dumb. Your such a dumb Brunnete.”

She looked up and saw Roxy. She gulped before shutting her eye close.

She expected a claw or something.. But instead it was a tackled to the ground. She open her eye and saw it was Roxy who tackled her. “Rox?..”

“Hey.. Rock star..” She smiled. Cassie quickly hugs Roxy back. “H-how?! Weren't you in the Mimics Control?!” Cassie asked. Shocked.

“I'm able to break through it like how I broke through the Corruption- or Vannys control” She replies, Quite proud of herself.

“YOU DAMN WOLF! IF YOU DO THAT TO ME AGAIN- I'M GONNA FUCKING DISSEMBLE YOU!” Cassie says, With anger. Yet. She highly wont do it.

Roxy chuckles. “Aye Capt” She smiled.

.
.
.
.

[Powering On..]

.
.
.
.

Monty was finally powering on. His eyes open slightly. The first thing he saw was Vanessa who was stretching in front of Michael. His eyes change to Red. And he quickly dashed at Vannesa bringing both of them to the ground with Him on top of her.

He was trying to Claw Vannesa who was trying her best to push him off.

Moon drop from the ceiling and stares. Gregory just glance at them. “HELP ME FOR GOD SAKE!” Vannesa yells. Micheal was gonna go before Glam. Chica beat him to it by grabbing Monty by the hips, pulling him back and holding back his hand.

“Gah! Chica! Let me GO.” He yells.Trying to get off from Chicas Hold. “MONTY! HOLD YOURSELF!” She yells. “No! ₭łⱡⱡ V₳₦Ɇ₴₳ ₳Ⱡ₳₦.” He says in a glitchy voice.

ɆV₦ CALM THE FUCK DOWN.” She yells. Making the alligator froze. Montys Pupil shifted to look back at Glam. Chica. She had blue pupil, indicating a soul is possessing her AKA Emery.

“Fight through it Ɇv...You can do it..” She spoke in a calm..concerned tone.

Ɇ-Ɇ₥₥ɏ?..” He says.. In which sound much like a whisper that only both of them can hear. “I'm here.. Fight it. Break through it.”

Monty close his eyes shut.

.
.
.
.

There was red tint in the room before slowly dying down. Monty opens his eyes, His eyes going back to being Green with Black pupils. Chica/Emmy hugs the Alligator. Which He returned the hug.

“Well Done Mont..” She says.

Everyone stared at the scene. With Wide Eyes except for Gregory. For some.. Odd reason. He had no emotions on his face. not even a glint of shock.

Emy gets out of Glam. Chicas Body, and Her (Chica) pupil changes back to a dark Pink.

“Thanks for calming him down Em” Chica Says taking a few steps back. Emery gives her a thumbs up. Before looking back at Monty and small smiled.

“Long Time No See”

Word Count: 900