•1• Planning on going back?

Vanessa was down stairs cooking up some breakfast. Pancakes precisely. That is before she hears a loud scream.

She sighed.

Soon enough a girl around 10-12 year old ran down he stairs. Vanessa turn around to face the girl. “NESS!!! MY ILLUSION DISK IS OUT OF BATTERY!!” she whined.

She sighed as she stares at the dead girl. “go to the basement, let me just finish up what I was doing” The girl quickly run down stairs. Ness puts down the plate of Pancakes and goes down stairs, she gives The brunette her phone and head to the desk.

Soon enough she hears the noises of games. She chuckles as she picks up a new Illusion disk and walks over to the girl and puts the illusion disk in her headphones on her neck and turns it on. The 10-12 dead girl turns back to an alive girl around the age 16-18.

“thanks ness!” She hugs the blonde. “no problem Cassie” Ness smiles. “Cassie, I think it's time I talk to you about this.” Ness says in a rather strict tone.

Cassie raised and eyebrow. “it's about the pizzaplex.” That smile that Cassie had a few seconds ago? It legit got burned to dust like how Gregory's and Cassie's friendship in chapter: I loved you 😔

(I had to okay-- gotta add some humor in this story, it is the first chapter 🥰 prob doesn't make sense- idk what's wrong with me)

“I'm listening..” She bit her inner cheek as she stares at Vanessa. “I know you have PTSD from that place, but hey, What do you say about going back there?” this broke the line.

“WHAT!?” Cassie yells as she backs up from ness. Vanessa sighed expecting this exact reaction from cassie. “YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO JUST GO BACK THERE LIKE IT'S MY FIRST TIME GOING THERE!? FUCKING NO NESS. WE TALKED ABOUT THIS. I'M NOT GOING BACK THERE.” She yells.

“Cassie listen! Think about the changes we can do there!” Vannesa was persistent on changing Cassie's mind. “CHANGE? NESS. LOOK AT THAT PLACE. FOR THE PAST HOW MANY YEARS. THAT PLACE IS PROBABLY IN SHAMBLES. NO WAY OF FIXING.”

The yelling caught Micheal's attention in which he walked downstairs and looks at the situation.

(I hope you don't mind! Freddy here is possessed by our sweet Mikey ^^)

“what is going on here?” He spoke in a fatherly tone. “SHE'S TRYING TO MAKE ME GO BACK. TO THE ONE PLACE. I PROMISE TWO ANIMATRONICS I WON'T DARE TO GO BACK. FOR MY SAFETY. FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH!.” Tears starts swelling up in Cassie's eyes.

“Cassie please! Just think! We can repair the animatronics! We can build back the place! We can finally lock the mimic again once and for all!” Cassie was about to agree. Not until she heard one name she despises so much. “we can save gregory!”

“what..” Ness was confused. The same goes to Michael. “Save gregory? THE ASSHOLE. THAT TRIED TO KILL ME MULTIPLE TIME? THE BITCH THAT HUNT HIS OWN BEST FRIEND DOWN? I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING AGREE. BUT NO. I AM NOT SAVING THAT SHITHEAD. I AM NOT. SAVING HIM. END. OF. STORY.” Cassie grits her teeth. Fuming in anger.

“Ness we should leave the kid al-” Micheal was interrupted by Vannesa herself. “THEN WHAT ABOUT ECLIPSE AND ROXY HUH!?.” She yells back. This got Cassie to froze up.

“THEY NEED YOU CASSIE. THEY NEED YOU. SURE YOU DID LEFT BCS THEY SAID IT WAS DANGEROUS AND THE OUTSIDE IS FAR MORE SAFE. BUT LOOK CASSIE IT'S BEEN YEARS. FOR ALL I KNOW THEY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE ENDED UP LIKE FUCKING BONNIE. CHICA OR EVEN AS WORSE AS FUCKING MONTY. WHO'S A CHOPPED HALF DULL COCKY ASS ALLIGATOR.”

Micheal looks away trying to hold his laughter. He feels like- this is a sin to laugh at a very serious situation. Vannesa shot him a death glare and he immediately went upstairs. “I..” those tears finally went down her cheeks. Vannesa took some deep breaths and calmed down.

“I'm sorry..for yelling at you..i didn't mean to force this upon you..i should have think first..its fine if you don't want to..i'll respect your decision.. And I understand.. You have major PTSD from that place and going there might just ended up badly..im just.. Suggesting yknow?”

“Maybe if we do go back, we can..restore the plex.. But I understand if you don't wanna alright..i-im really sorry.. I know you missed Eclipse and Roxanne.. you want a hug?” Vanessa ask with a small smile.

Cassie quickly goes and hugs her tightly. “I missed them so much...i-i keep having dreams and nightmares all along..i just..i just- don't think I can face gregory again..i just..”

Vanessa rubs Cassie's back. “sh..i know Cas..im sorry for bringing it all up..terribly sorry..” Cassie sniffles. “it's fine.. Can we just..stay like this for a while..” “sure cas..” Vannesa small smile.

Micheal who watched it all from the upstairs just smiles as he head to his bedroom and looks at the two Vanny mask on the table as he walks to it.

“I hope she agrees on going, I can't wait to surprise them two with this. The original mask goes to Cassie I think, and this copy goes to Ness..i hope I'm doing the right thing.. Cassie.. Ness.. Save my superstar..please..” Micheal stares at a picture of him and a 9-10 year old boy, it was not really him- it was glamrock Freddy but you get the drill.

How's the chapter? Hoped you enjoyed it!!

It's gonna be lot of harder now that I have 2 books to work on but I'll manage!

Thanks for reading and supporting this two books! I really appreciate it! You guys are awesome as hell! And cool, See ya in the next chapter Superstars, Rock stars, and Star lights!

Words Count: 1002