•11• Deja Vu.

As Cassie thought She was done with it. Eclipse shows up in front of her out of nowhere.

“Gah! You scared me Eclipse!” Yelled Cassie. Eclipse.. Still wasn't normal. Was he?

“Eclipse?..” Cassie called out the animatronic in front of her. she killed That asshole of an Animatronic Already. They should be fine right?

As Cassie stopped thinking, Eclipse starts attacking her. She was Quick to Dodge. Those Martial arts & How to defend yourself has pays off she learned in High school finally.

She tornado kick Eclipse making the Robot stumbled down to the floor. “I thought I would never do that. Yet.. The first I tried it. It had to be you.” Cassie scoffed as she looks at Eclipse. She moves to the side As Roxy Clawed the spot she was just standing.

Missed.” Cassie says. Testing the Wolf Patience. She clawed again. Missed again.

Cassie Decide to just make a run for it. She never wants to hurt Roxy. She then starts running, she didn't look forwards though, since she looked backwards to see if Those two Animatronics followed her. Which they did.

She finally looked back forwards and immediately stopped and looked down. At the hole to what seems to be a void.

Okay. Quit joking. It was the Elevator. She looks back. The animatronic was close. She can't run anywhere. She chuckles. “This gives me Deja Vu. I wonder why.” She says as she falls backwards into the hole. Falling down.

Down..

Wow. She forgot how long it is. God is the Pizzaplex big. In the meantime of Falling she Remember that The Pizzaplex was built on top of Freddy Fazbears. She swear. If she falls. Into that place. And then get stuck. And have to deal with more old animatronics. She will burn her soul.

Or even trap it in UCN. She met Cassidy before. A fun kid.

She saw the animatronics on top. She chuckles. They're scared to fall down. Heh. Advantage for Cassie to be a brave little suicidal fucker to do this same stunt that almost killed her. and did probably killed her in another Alternative Universe.

She then hits the cold metal ground. Hard. It could have broke her skull. Everything went black for her. Blood coming out of her head.. Why did she have to fall head first.

She might have also broke an arm or something. But.. All she felt was pain.. enternal pain..Welp that fall made her unconscious. Hope no animatronics tries to murder her.

Meanwhile..

“CASSIE?! CMON! ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE BRAT.” Vanessa yells into the comm. Tears swelling into her. She swear. if that little shit just dissapear making her worried af and just shows up unharm. She will murder that child.

Emy sits in a corner. Death glaring Gregory who woke up just a few seconds ago.

Gregory gulped at the glare. It def reminds him of Cassie. Cassie.. God.. He feels so guilty. He messed up big time.. Hasn't he?

God! He's such an idiot! If he never went to the Pizzaplex and stayed. None of this would have happened.

(But then.. We won't get our drama. Right?)

He brought her knees to his chest. And wraps his arms around as he burries her face into his knees. Wanting to just fucking die already. He's the only one still Alive out of the 5 of them.. Why is he still alive?

He only cause chaos and pains everywhere he go. Fuck.. He just want this all to end..

“Cassie.. I'm sorry..”

Word Count: 592