•6• I love you..

TW: Bl00d, Death

"Thank you for fixing me little star" Moon smiled.

"Legit.. The moon I know had dipped out of existence" Ness says blankly. Cassie tried not to laugh. But immediately stopped as She notice Moon glaring at her and Ness and instantly hide behind Vanessa.

Moon looked back at Emy and smiled.

"Wow. Picking favorites ay?" Ness says unamused. "I mean.. Who wouldn't like Emy?" Vanessa looks at Cassie with a smirk.

"not- not like that!" Cassie tried to defend herself. "Yeah yeah, Whatever you say Cas" Vanessa chuckles.

"Who beat the hell out of you moony?" Cassie asked.

"That. Stupid black monstrous trash." Moon says with a tint of venom in his voice tone. "It looked like a bunch of pile of wires just combine to be the mega trash of wires."

Cassie burst out laughing, falling to her knees. She remembered Eclipse saying something alike- and even being a savage animatronic towards Roxy.

"Goddamn-" Vanessa chuckles. Emy giggled softly. Emy helps Cassie up, as Cassie wiped the single tear in her eyes from laughing.

"Anyways, I might head out to either find Roxy, or commit a murder! Either two" Cassie says, Holding a pipe out of nowhere that scared the living hell out of Emery.

"Where did you got that pipe!?!" Yelled Emery, Hiding behind Moon drop. "This little guy? Oh! Got it from the ground" That sentence confused Emery more than the mathematics exam last month.

"I will go with Cassie" Ness says with crossed arms. "I'm gonna go find beloved Chica to fix her!" Emy says with a hint of excitement. "I will follow Little star to make sure no wired black trash tries to hurt her" Moon says as he unleash claws from his hand. "with this new tool.." He says with a tint of violence. "DID YOU INSTALL THAT EMY!?" Cassie asked. Rather concern.

"yeah?" Emy looks at her innocently. The face that you can't really blame. "i-..well..rip Gregory.." Cassie says with a sigh. And tries to change the topic. "Guess we got a pal on our team" Cassie chuckles.

(So.. If you guys have read my TGR AKA The Great Restard book-- you know where Emery's life is heading towards- so.. Be prepared. Cuz it's gonna be angsty. It's happening in this chapt)

The four of them then heads their way.

"why do I get a bad feeling?.." Cassie says. "How come?" Ness asked. "I don't know.. I feel like.. Everything Just gonna go downhill.. From here.." Cassie sigh.

"well, Just be positive alright, There's not much that can kill us, Aside from the mimic only" Ness says with a reassuring smile. "What about monty?.." "That half chopped dull cocky ass Aligator? I doubt he can lay a hit" Ness chuckles. "your gonna regret that ness" Cassie small smiled.

"as if"

Unknown to the two. Montgomery gator was in the shadows. Stalking the two. With one purpose. Murder the blond.

The two finally reach Roxy Raceway. "God I missed this place" Cassie chuckles. "Looks decent I suppose" Vanessa looked around.

Cassie then spotted a room then walks into it, with Vanessa following closely. They say a run down Roxanne wolf.

Cassie clenched her fist. Eye twitching. With the murderous intent lingering around her.

Vanessa walks towards Roxy, "She's fixable. Don't worry" Vanessa says. Still don't make the intent to kill a certain animatronic go away.

What to make it more worser Moon drop from the vents, with a distress look. Can you even tell he's distress? Probably not..

(Unless it's gacha)

"moon? Your supposed to be with Emy. I swear." Cassie says with a sigh.

"it's about- Little star!-.. She's- dying!"

That word. 'Dying' . It absolutely crushed Cassie's heart and mind. "your fucking joking.. Please.. Tell me it's a joke.." Tears starts to build up. Her body trembles slightly. Moon shakes her head. A pang of guilt hits her like a tsunami.

Why did she even thought it was a good idea to bring.. A human.. An alive.. Human.. Inside this madness.. It was for her own selfishness.. That it.. Because she felt safe with Emy.. That's all Emy was to her.. Wasn't it?..

No! Get it out of the head Cassie. She brought Emy Because she want Emy to be with her. to experience this?.. Right.. She can't describe it. She just knows she felt safer with her. Now she's dying?..

"take me to her." Cassie says rather quietly.

"what?"

"I SAID. TAKE ME TO HER." She yelled. tears spilling out. Pain. Pain was the only expression on her face.

Both Ness and Moon could see it.

Moon takes Cassie's hand and starts leading her to where Emery was.

She wanted this to be just some silly prank. It was right?..

Yeah no. Her breathing hitched. As she saw a blond girl, sitting in a pool of blood. With a run down Chica lying down beside her.

Cassie quickly runs over To the body, falling to her knees. She grab the body gently and hugs it close. "Emy.. Please.. Talk to me.." Cassie stares into Emys ocean blue eyes. Life slowly draining out of her eyes.

Emys lips curve into a smile. Blood still leaking out of her mouth.

"n-no.. Cmon.. Don't give me that smile now.. Not in this state please.." Tears still streaming down cassies cheek. It was practically slowly making her eyesight blurry.

"heh.. Chica.. Caught me.. Of guard.. Y-you should have warned.. They're not.. So friendly.." She slighty chuckles. It pains Cassie.

But Cassie manage a small chuckle. "h-how can you joke in.. A state like this.." Her lips curve into a small smile.

"I just...n-need to see your smile.. One.. Last time.." Cassie was on the verge of breaking down at that sentence.

Moon stares at the sight in the corner. This sight pains both Cassie and Moon.

Cassie was loosing her best friend and Crush.

Moon was loosing the only kid that actually.. Showed love and care towards him.

"I'm s-sorry Cas.. Y-your the best.. Friend.. I will ever.. Have.." She coughs out blood. She was near Death.

Cassie grabs Emery's hand and gently tightens it. Sure the word best friend might have been a pain. But she didn't even took notice of it or just decided to ignore it.

Cassie watched as the life drains from The blonds blue eyes, her body went limp in Cassie's arms.

Cassie grits her teeth holding back a scream. A pained scream. Tears dropping into Emery's Bloodied clothes. Her shirt, hand and pants are now covered in her love one blood.

"I'm sorry I didn't say this sooner.. But.."

"I love you.."

Word count: 1117