•14• What Else..Are you hiding from me?..

“It's really you..” Mont says.

Emery smiles sweetly. Mont quickly changes to his human form. Emery looks back at Chica and smiles. “Yknow.. If I fully posses you, would I still be able to talk to you?” She ask.

“Idk-..” “Then I'll do that after I get over the fact I won't ever able to listen to your talks! Easy. Now” Chica smiles. Feeling warmth from that.

“Uhm. Can we get an Explanation?” Micheal says. “And a sorry?.” Vanessa scoffed. “Apologies Officer Vanessa..” Evan/Mont scratch the back of his neck.

“Emy has been dead for a bit now, Her death occurs 1 year and 2 months I think.. Before Gregory incident happened. And well-” “She found what is called an Illusion disk and left. Us. Alone.” Evan glares at Emery.

“Okay-.. I'm sorry- I just haven't accepted the fact I'm dead okay?” “Then what was Yesterday?! Or whateva date it was- Moon saw you died! Cassie did also!” Vanessa couldn't believe this.

“It was.. Fake I suppose.. Chica caught me off guard by attacking me without knowing it was ME. And Moon who I'm certain Moon nor the Soul possessing him haven't known im..dead-.. So when I saw he had left to highly go tell Cassie.. I had to put a fake death show on..” Emery scratch the back of her neck.

“So you lied?..” Emery flinched. She looked to the door and saw a crying Cassie. And a shock quite angry Roxy. “C-Cassie!- i-i can explain-” “When we're you gonna tell me about it.. Hah?.. ” She was fumed in both Anger and Betrayal.

“I swear! I was gonna tell you in the right time!.. I just-- couldn't find it!! Please believe m-” “LIES!-.. YOU WEREN'T GONNA TELL ME ABOUT IT. I KNOW IT!” Cassie yells, cutting off Emery

Tears starts swelling in Emery's eyes. She never wanted to- lie- Sh-she had to..“I WAS! I WAS- PLEASE JUST BELIEVE ME CAS!..”

“That means.. You heard- I said..” Emery knows what cassie meant. “Yes.. I heard it..” Cassie clenched her fist. “So all that fucking pain I felt.. All the tears I shed.. It was all.. For nothing?.. You weren't even dead-..” Cassie trembles.

“P-please c- CAS!” Emery yells as Cassie runs off. She was about to run after before Gregory beats her to it by running after Cassie. Emy Flinched. She wanted to run after them. But- the emotions she was feeling was stooping her. She fell to her knees, Hand covering her ears.

“No- No! No!-.. No No!-... H-hes gonna- n-no- ngh..i betrayed her trust.. Like..” Her pupils gets smaller at the fact She betrayed Cassie like how Gregory did.

“No!- I promise her.. I promise her I won't ever betray her- i- I pro-” Her breathing starts to get Heavy. Micheal slides towards Emery and hugs her. “Sh..” She didn't return the hug. She cried knowing her friendship with Cassie was torn apart now.

She wasn't even able to.. Tell her.. Bout her feelings for her.. Cassie already did..

She needs to make it up for her.

Meanwhile

Cassie was in a corner, Knees brought to her chest as she cried into her knees Before someone walked over to Cassie.

“She lied to you.. What friends do that to each other?..” He says. Cassie didn't Respond.

“She betrayed you.. With no good reasons.. Did you heard any good reason why she did what she did back there?” He ask. Cassie shakes her head no.

“She isn't her friend.. She will never be.. Friends.. Don't lie to each other.. Do they?” He ask. With a small smile. Cassie nodded, the tears stopped coming down.

“So~ What do you need to do?” He ask with a menacing smile.

“Do what's right..” She stands up and walks past him back to the gang. Once she entered the room.

Emery was the first one to took noticed. She quickly stands up and runs over to Cassie and holds both of her hands. “Cassie! I'm so- so sorry please- just let me-” Emery was cutted off by Cassie slapping her.

“CASSIE!” Yells Micheal who witness that. Gregory just walk back into the room, goes back to his corner and watches the show goes on.

“What else.. Are you hiding from me..”

“Traitor?..”

Word Count: 722