•18• The End is Near.

TW: Child Abuse

Emy cuddled more into The powered down Moon. Instead of dreams. She was having a nightmare..

.
.
.
.
.

A 4 year old girl was crying. She was leaning back against the wall next to an open door. Loud yelling can be heard. She couldn't move herself. She felt as if.. She was paralyzed.

She opens her eyes. Her eyesight was blurry from the amount of crying. Until the sight of a figure coming closer.. It was her step-brother. She started to panic.

He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the room with the arguing parents. The child begged.. Begged to be let go..

He throws the small girl to the parents. “She was Eavesdropping on your.. Talk! And she was talking bad about you earlier today!” He lies in a whiney voice.

The small girl breathing starts to get heavier. The father grabbed her by the hair and picks her up. “LET HER GO DARYN.” The mother yells.

The father rolls his eyes and throws the small girl to the wall hard. Blood drips down from her forehead.

The mother quickly runs over to the small child. “o-oh..my.. Baby are you okay?!” The mother pulled the small girl closer.

She did not respond..she was to scared.. She was too traumatized. She wanted the pain to stop..

The father come closer to the girl. She push the mother away and walks closer to the small girl. Ready to hit her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Emery woke up heavily breathing. Tears were swelling in the corner of her eyes.

She was quickly pulled into a closer and tight hug by Moon who had powered on earlier.

“Sh.. They won't hurt you little star.. Your safe.. Your so far away from them.. If they come for you.. I'll protect you.. You got all of us..now calm down my little star..”

Moon says in a hushed tone as he rubs The blonde girls back. She cried into his chest.

Chica then powered on and she immediately took notice of the situation. “What happened?..” Chica asked softly.

“She had a nightmare.. And I'm close to murdering her old family.. No child should be treated like that..” Moon rubs the poor girl back while humming a lullaby.

Chica chuckles. “Found yourself a favourite huh?” Moon blinks for awhile. “i-i guess..” He huffed.

“We can share.. I don't mind” Chica smiles. “Guess Emy just to hard to not be anyones favourite”

“I can still hear you all..but thank you..” Emy says. You could hear the tiredness in her voice.

“A-ah-” Moon starts to look away and whistle. Chica just laughs at Moon sudden change of actions. “aw, Is moony Shy??” Emy pulls away with a smirk. “S-shut up.” Moon scoff.

“I'mma head down.. I need to talk to Cassie bout something..” Emy says as she crawls to the vent opening. “Okay! Bye!” Chica smiles.

“Bye chi-Chi, Bye Moony!” She then drops down from the vents. “she.. Called me Chi-Chi..” Chica sniffles. “Guess it won't only be me, sun and Eclipse that will call you that” Moon chuckles.

After she drops she was quickly tackled into a hug by someone. It was Vanessa.

“I'm so- so sorry! I forgot! I didn't- i-” “Nessa.. It's okay.. I'm fine now Dont worry about it” Emery smiles, Reassuring the rainbow blonde.

Vanessa just continue to hug. Which gave her time to look around. Micheal was still fixing Eclipse. While Cassie was still hugging Roxy who was fixed. She looked like the Roxanne Wolf she have seen playing on stage years ago. She smiled.

Vanessa pulls away. “Again.. I'm really sorry..” Emery just smiles sweetly. “It's fine Nessa, Don't worry.. I need to talk to Cassie” “Yeah.. Go talk with your Gf~” Ness chuckles.

Emery blushes and scoff before walking towards Cassie and Roxanne.

“Hello Em” Roxy smiles at the young girl. “Heyya Roxanne!” Emy smiles.

“Hrm.. I wonder.. Can you tell me more bout well..” Emy tilts her head before getting an idea of what Cassie would want.

“The animatronics have the mind of their own, We souls just possessed them. We also can just roam the place. We normally roam the place or hang out with the Animatronics, when they're going on stage, When they recharge they like our company of us waiting for them, And when they're just in their rooms resting” Emery explains.

“Correcto!” Roxy smiles. “And when a soul is possessing their animatronics, Their pupil change to the soul's pupil” Emy smiles.

“Does Roxy have someone possessing her?” Cassie ask. Emy looks at Roxanne. Roxy shakes her head. Emy sigh. “.Yes. But she would like her Identity to be unknown” Roxy smiles.

“Remember that time I was talking to 'Thin Air'?” Roxy looks down at Cassie. “Yeah?” “I was actually talking to Eclipse soul” Roxy chuckles. “ooooooh” Cassie smiles. Feeling amused by the answers shes getting.

“Also Cas.. I need to talk to you” Emy says. “Alright?” Emy sigh as she looks at Roxanne. “Alone?..” Roxy understood and nodded before walking away.

“What's up?” Cassie leans against the wall with arms crossed.

“The end..”

“Is near.”

Word Count: 863