•8• Emery..?

(Did the title scare you?? Or did it gave you a tint of happiness?)

Cassie shake her head. She snapped out of her thoughts. No. She's too far into this mess. She can't just back away like some coward. She dealt with this. She can do this. For their sake.

Cassie stand up and walks to the shelfs and puts on the vanny mask, Absolutely forgetting about the two animatronic.

“Helpy?” She called out. Then appeared a shock white technicians bear with purple fade in his hair. “Cassie?!” He says shocked.

“I'll explain later.. can this mask make calls?” She asks.

“well, let me check.. Yes! Some one had made some changes into the mask, it can make calls within the Afton Family, Since this mask was created by William Afton” Helpy states.

“Guess I learn new things everyday- Call Micheal Smith Afton.” Cassie says. Helpi nods and starts to do the job.

While that was happening the two animatronics had burst into the room. They can't see Cassie, so Cassie did not have any issues.

“Do you need anything Cassie?” Micheal says. “I'm in major trouble I need you to come help me- GAH.” She screamed as She got clawed in the back, She felt to the floor face flat really hard to the point the mask completely broke/shattered. Mostly at the eyes.

One of the small pieces had went into her left eye, making her pain no better. She realized. The only one who could possibly see her was Roxanne.

In the past she had adjust something in Roxy's eyes that can pick up glitching areas, cuz Sometimes.. Cassie is to lazy to put on the mask or was afraid it would be stuck.

She never thought her own changes would go against her.

Roxy raised her clawed arm. Ready to attack Cassie. At this point Cassie just accepted it.

But.. It never came.

She looked up with her good eye and saw it was.. Chica?

“Ɽʉ₦!!” Chica says towards Cassie. Cassie quickly gets up nd makes the run for it. Chica pushed the two animatronics and follows Cassie. Even in bad conditions, she still can run.

Cassie then tripped against something and falls to her hands and knees. Fuck. Her left eye was stinging badly. Blood dropped to the floor. Probably from her left eye. She felt something or someone scooping her perfectly smooth off the floor.

“₴₮₳ɏ ₳₩₳₭ɇ ₵₳₴₴łɇ!” She assumed Chica was the one who said that. But.. She felt like.. she heard that from the other side of a waterfall.

She couldn't help but disobey that order. Chica felt Cassie's body going limp in her hand and runs even more quickly to safety.

.

.

.

.

.

Cassie groans.. She woke up, slowly opening her right eye. Her left eye was stinging just a bit. But she didn't dare to open it.

But as she opened her eye slightly. She saw two figures. She tried to make up the figure. One looked like Moon while the other was a soul. She took notice that there was a powered down Chica right in front of her. But she focused more on the soul that's talking with Moon.

Blood with white fade hair.. Pink & green streaks in the hair.. Some Glam. Chica merch, covered in blood.

It clicked.

“Emery?..”

Sorry for the short Chapter!

Word count: 556