•20• The End.

TW: Blood, Death

[A Few Hours Later]

“I got the lighter” Says Emy as she spins the lighter in her hands.

“And I already told Vanessa.. She took it well. Perks of morll having any close band with them all” Says Cassie as she sighed.

“Let's go Finish this.” Cassie  nods. Emy takes a deep breath before walking to Gregory and dragging him away.

Cassie follows closely. They arrived somewhere where there's only one exit.

“uh you guys need anything?” Gregory raised an Eyebrow.

“Do the Honour Cassie. He Hurted you the most.” Emery let's go and takes a few steps back. Cassie walks over to Gregory a knife in hand.

“Cassie?..” Gregory spoke. “Hello. Mimic.” She spoke with Venom in her tone.

.
.
.
.
.

“Oh.. Your some smart cookies huh?.. Though I would have love to do more stuff” ₲ɽɇ₲øɽɏ chuckles.

“WHERE'S MY COUSIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT.” Cassie takes him by the shirt collar.

“For once. I have no idea. So.” ₲ɽɇ₲øɽɏ rolled his eyes. Stucking his tounge out.

“Oh. You'll pay.”

Emery watches as Cassie brutally starts stabbing and slicing the body. Blood splattered all around. Some of them was able to get onto Emery's body.

She had a smile on her face.

Once Cassie was done she took a few steps back while Emery takes a few steps forwards and grabs a small glass bottle with gasoline from her pockets and pours it on the body and then grabs a piece of paper, lights it on fire and place it on the gasoline and quickly steps back as fire quickly spreads..

“Glitch this thing somewhere else so it can burn somewhere no one will find it. The same goes to the body you damaged.” Emery says.

Cassie nodded as She tps the burning body and The Mimic damaged body to somewhere so it can burn together.

“Well.. Now fort the second part. Vanessa should have the thing to do this” The both of them walks back to Vanessa not minding that their covered in blood.

“Alright. It should be clear on what to do.” Vanessa hand Cassie and Emery 2 Small black Chips. “Place this on them.. Though they need to be powered off. This chip will slowly take away all its memories. Even before Gregory coming here.” Vanessa stated.

“I see..” Cassie takes a deep breath and exhale. “Alright. Now do your job. After this we have to clean the place up and hire some people to build the Pizzaplex back.” Vanessa spoke before walking off to Micheal.

The two girls looks at each other and nods before walking off.

It was hard to control their emotions as they place the chips on the Animatronics.. But the three was able to hold back their sadness. Though Emery absolutely broke down At Chica.. That animatronic was already powered off.. She knows whats gonna happen and she was already prepared..

After all that. The three of them starts cleaning the place. They had some people.. From Micheals family to help Rebuild and Clean the place. It took about 7 months..

[7 months Later]

“If we didn't have you guys helping.. It would have taken eternity..” Vanessa groans. William chuckles. “I have my experience in building. I did have my own before, Be glad I suppose”

“Still don't forgive you for Controlling my ass.” Vanessa scoff. “I did not even expect a Apology Vanessa” William cross his arm.

“So Micheal Doesn't remember Vanessa, me, Gregory nor Emery so..” Cassie spoke to Lizzy and Mrs. Afton.

“I know it's hard for you kiddos.. But.. Life is life, You do what you have to..to survive in this cruel world” Mrs. Afton says.

“I guess that's right..” Cassie sigh. “Man.. I wanted to kill Gregory too” Lizzy huffed. Cassie chuckles.

“Thank you.. Again for helping us..” Cassie small smile. “It's nothing dear.. A friend of Michael is a friend of ours” Mrs. Afton smiles. “Not this girl though. She's annoying” William points at Vanessa.

Vanessa eye twitches as she stared at William.

“Don't mind that idiot I married. I hope you kids can get through life.. Give us a call if you need any help,” Mrs. Afton smile sweetly.

“We got your back!” Lizzy smiles. “Thank you.. So so much..” Cassie small smiles..

(I had no idea on what to write.. So putted the Afton family in here for funsies)

[30 minutes later]

Emery was standing in front of the Pizzaplex. Staring at the big signboard. With no expression. Her eyes had no spark in them at all.

But she knows this is the right thing to do.. Right?.. She looks into her hands. The two chips she place on Moon and Chica. The chip has taken all their memory.. She puts the chips in her pockets and crossed her arms.

This is the end..for everything.

Her ears perks at the sound of her name getting called. She looked behind and saw Cassie who waved at her in the car with Vanessa in the driver seat. She small smiled. She glance at the Pizzaplex once again before walking to the car and gets in the back passenger seat.

Vanessa then starts driving. Emery glance out of the window, staring at the Pizzaplex as it slowly goes out of sight. The car ride was.. Quite. Everyone was only thinking bout the Pizzaplex and it's future history.

.
.
.
.
.

[True Ending]

You didn't think.. This was the actual End for them.. Did you?

[To Be Continued]

Word Count: 906
Book Word Count (only the Chapters) : 25,913