•10• His Demise.

TW: Death, Gore, Mimic, Violence

(yes. From now on, The mimic shall be a trigger warning, Also. A pissed Emery coming up 👍)

It was now 8 p.m.

The four had slept through the day. When I mean four. I meant only one of them.

Vanessa slowly wakes up from her slumber to be met wIt was now 8 p.m.

The four had slept through the day. When I mean four. I meantith Cassie Yelling to a very tired Emery and Shaking her body violently.

“What-” “She decide. To wake my tired ass. Just so. She can scream. As loud as she fucking can. About. The headless Freddy. Into my ears. And he. Has been. Spinning in that fucking corner. Crying like a crybaby. And also screaming. God. Mimic kill me again please.” She says. Tiredly, from her eyes you can tell she was pissed, annoyed and tired.

“How long has this been going?-..” Vanessa ask. “The whole. Entire. FUCKING MORNING.” she yells. Twitching.

“Rip-” Vanessa says as she knows the Blondie is gonna explode anytime soon. And Lord is it frightening.

Vanessa stares at the spinning on the floor crying screaming Micheal. “Bro legit won the first award for the biggest and loudest crybaby..” Vanessa cringed at that.

And that's it.

Crash

Emery had thrown Cassie into the wall, Falling onto Michael. “THIS IS IT. IF YOU. TWO. SHITS. INTRUDE MY. BEAUTY SLEEP. ONCE AGAIN. I WILL FUCKING. BREAK ALL YOUR BONES. TURN THEM INTO DUST. BLEND IT INTO A BONE JUICE. FREEZE IT. SMASH IT AGAIN. AND BLEND IT AGAIN. AND THEN DRINKS IT.”

The two gulped. While the Rainbow coloured blondie was Amused.

“OH FOR YOUR SKIN? I WILL MAKE CLOTHES OR BAGS OUT OF IT. AND WEAR IT. OR EVEN SELL IT. YOUR BLOOD? DONATES IT TO PPL IN NEED. YOUR BRAINS? SMASH THEM AND GIVE IT TO THE ANIMALS AS FOOD. YOUR ORGANS? DONATE THEM. YOUR MEAT? EAT THEM. YOUR EYES? SMASH THEM INTO PIECE AND BURN THEM.” Emery eyes twitches. a lot. As she was fumed in anger. Moon laughs as he had witness it from the vents.

Well deserved” Ness stares at the trembling Idiots in the corner. She goes and fix up Monty as Emery goes up into the vents to take a nice sleep while Moon sings her a soft calming song

~

It was now 10 pm. Emery had woken up. Still tired, you can tell with the eye bags under her eye. She's still in a bad mood, and can easily explode anytime if you do think annoying her is a good idea.

Vanessa had already finished fixing up Monty. The two trembling idiots had slept an hour ago.

“How can they get their beauty sleep. While mine was ruined.” Emy says twitching.

Vanessa shrugs her shoulder. “This is unfair.” She scoffs. “Welp. Life is life Emery” Vanessa says.

She was still not satisfied. Cassie had finally woke up and yawns. “Alright, We need to active the security nodes to trap him again in the basement” Spoke Vanessa.

That gave Cassie some flashback. “Fuck! I forgot. My mask broke! I didn't even had it on for long! This is unfair.” Cassie scoffed. Emery walks over to her and takes off the Eye bandage on Cassie's left Eye.

“Open you Eye for me Cas” She said gentle. Even though being in a bad mood. Cassie did as she was told. “Have I opened it?” Cassie ask as she saw nothing so she thought she didn't opened it. “Welp.. It's good to say your now Roxy 2.0-” Emy says.

Making Vanessa burst out laughing. “Excuse you. I still have my eyes. I just lost one of my eye sight.” Cassie scoffed. “Still prove the point your now an actual mini Roxy” Emy small smile.

After a few minutes, Vanessa finally calmed down. “Well you can use my mask” Ness says.

Then Cassie thought about it. “No. Let me do this. I have a plan.” Cassie say. This instantly made both girls worried for the brunette. “Cas..-” Before Emy can say, Cassie shakes her head.

“Let me handle him and his demise. I started this shit. I will be the one who ends it. Plus.. I can't die a second time can i?” Cassie small smile. Emy hugs Cassie tightly. Cassie hugs back. “Hope you know what your doing..” Ness says. “I know.”

~

Cassie was walking to where the basement was. Where she got tricked. The three was in the room with a walkie talkie that connects to Her earpiece, They can hear everything Cassie hears and says.

Moon was hanging upside down in the vents watching the three.

Cassie finally arrived.

“Doesn't this place give you deja vu? Mimic.” Spoke Cassie with venom in her tone.

Then appeared two glowing eyes. A menacing chuckle came from it's Direction. “Do you wanna repeat history?~ I won't mind seeing you go down the elevator once again~” A loud eery laugh came from it.

Making the three shivered on the other side. “Guess so. Shall we do this again?” Cassie gets ready to run. “We shall~” Cassie immediately run as he says that. Looking left and right.

She saw what seems to be a door with what seems to be green wide arrow on it

(Correct me if I'm wrong- it's been awhile since I watched the gameplay-)

She quickly head into it. Taking turns. Until she happened to be in a room but she kept running and close the door behind her. It clicked. This is the scopper.. But it isn't how Micheal described it. And it's supposed to be at SL.. Right? Whatever.

She saw the Mimic in the room and going over to her and she quickly push the button and fall her knees, Hand covering her ears.

A screech was heard. “What happened!?!” Vanessa yell in the intercom. “Was that.. The scooper?” Micheal says. Knowing so well the noises the Scooper makes. Cassie didn't answer but she was really shaking. She stands up and saw outside of the window was only fog.

She gathers all the courage and braveness she could gather and goes out of the room and stares at the now animatronic on the ground. What shock her was to see a badly injured Gregory beside it. She walks closer to Gregory. Not the mimic, and kneels down as she pokes Gregory.

He doesn't look like the Gregory she beaten up a few times. She sighed as she glitches him back to the three. Hoping Emy doesn't beat the shit out of him. She's been telling her that she wants to beat up Gregory for what she did to Cassie. It was nice of her.

She quickly gets out of the room, unwanting to be in the same room as the mimic.

It's finally over. Right?.

Word Count: 1122