•3• Dragging a friend to the chaos

It soon was nighttime. Emery had Stayed the night.

Cassie dragged Emery to the kitchen where Vanessa was cooking dinner and Micheal helping her.

The two adults notice them. “Need anything kiddos?” Ness asked.

“About the pizzaplex..” Cassie started. Both of the adults stops what they were doing and stares at Cassie making her a bit nervous.

Emery noticed this and grabs Cassie hand and gently rubs her hand using her thumb with a small smile plastered on her face.

With Emery small action, it cooled down Cassie's Nervousness. “I'll go..under one condition..” Cassie stated.

“well?” both of the adults raised and eyebrow curios.

“Emery comes with.”

“WHAT!?”

“HEH--”

The two adults, and the blond beside Cassie looks at her with wide eyes. “if she's not coming with. Then I'm not.” Cassie huffed.

“I didn't agree to this!” Emery trys to disagree but Cassie looks at her with puppy eyes. Her one weakness. “i-.. Ugh..fine..” Emery agrees in defeat. “Yay!” Cassie smiles.

“Fine. But whatever happens to her, is your responsibility” Vanessa stated. “yes ma'am!” Cassie does a small salute.

“What did I drag myself into..” Em grumbles under her breath.

After dinner, the four decide to share some embarrassing funny moments of their past.

Starting with Vanessa.

“hrm..Oh” Vanessa chuckles. “So, M.X.E.S, Helpy, me and Glitch was like- Playing Uno or something- and Glitch kept loosing. And when someone's losses again in our terms of conditions- they have to wear/do something that the winner tells them to- and At the end of the day/the end of our final game- Glitch was all decked out in Barbie's clothes, Thick ass make-up, Front hair tied up, With some pink dye for streaks- He looks like a walwart barbie--” She laughs.

Micheal falls backwards, clutching his stomach laughing so hard. Cassie wheezes, While Emery just let's out fits of giggles.

“NAH- I CAN IMAGINE- FATHER- IN A GODDAMN BARBIE DRESS WITH THICK MAKE-UP- PFTT” He laughs. Vanessa laughs harder at the comment.

“Grand-pa- Willy is officially the rip off version of barbie” Cassie wheezes like a kettle at her own comment.

Emery tears up from laughing so much, clutching her stomach. Micheal was rolling from his back to his stomach from time to time, clutching tightly to his stomach as he kicks his legs up in the air.

Once everyone calms down, it was Emery's turn

“So It was Class time, I sat beside cassie-”

“Are you seriously gonna tell about that thing that happened in science about a month ago-” Cassie interrupt Emery.

Emery smiles menacingly. “yes.” Cassie chuckles.

“Continuing, It was Science, we were doing revision about how humans was created- and lord- The teacher was explaining the stuff, and One of the students asked- 'is this really important sir?' And the teacher legit whipped out a grade 6 book- and opens the second topic, which was the same topic as ours and points at the graph that shows the men's..thing and yelled. 'THIS IS IMPORTANT! IF YOU DON'T LEARN IT- HOW WILL YOU MAKE THE NEXT GENERATION HUH!? HOW WILL YOU KNOW THE STEPS TO PLEASURE YOUR WIFES/GFS/BFS HUH?? IDIOTS' The whole class burts out laughing- even some fell to the ground laughing, that includes Cassie over here”

Cassie leans against Emery Laughing. Vanessa also leans against Micheal wheezing. “That dude- I fucking love how he puts the right words into the perfect sentence ” He says laughing.

The night continues with laughing, Giggles, wheezing and such. It was a pretty normal night.

Probably the last fun night they would have

Apologies for the short chapter! :') just wanted to make some fluff before we get serious!

Also, do you wanna hear Cassie's and Mikey's funny story??

Word Count: 630