•4• Actually Going Back

It was 9 A.M.

Micheal was at the dining table eating his food, While Emy helps Vanessa with the dishes. “Your such a kind heart Em, thanks for helping out around the house” Ness small smile.

“Ah.. It no problem, is Cassie still asleep?” Emy asked, while looking around.

“oh yeah, Cassie have developed the habit of sleeping late.. Probably had also develop insomnia through out the sleepless nights in the Pizza plex” Micheal stated.

“ah i see..” Em sighed. “Can you wake up Cassie? We're gonna head out in an hour” Ness small smile.

“Alright!” Emy then walks upstairs leaving the two adults alone.

“She's a nice one ain't she?” Ness looks towards Micheal with a bright smile. “It's pretty nice that we got a kind gal helping out starlight” Micheal returns the smile as he looks at Vanessa.

-Meanwhile-

Emy walks into Cassie's room, walks over to bed and sat on the edge and nudges Cassie slightly. “Cas, Wake up, We're heading out in an hour.. It's already 9 cas” she says, slightly shaking Cassie.

“5.. More.. Minutes..” She says barely audible.

“Fine.. But you better wake up afterwards!” Emy then stands up and walks out.

Is Cassie really gonna wake up after 5 minutes? Not. A. Chance.

5 minutes later, Emy walks back to Cassie's room and went to wake up Cassie. It was to no avail.

After what felt like hours of trying to wake up Cassie. Emys done playing nice.

Emy grabbed Cassie's leg and throws her off the bed. A slight yelp came out of Cassie's mouth as she hit the wall.

“I'M DONE. YOU WASTED AN ABSOLUTE GOOD 30 MINUTES. GET YOUR SLEEPY ASS IN THE BATHROOM AND MEET ME DOWN STAIRS FOR BREAKFAST.” Emy yelled.

Cassie quickly scramble to the bathroom. One thing she frightened to see is absolutely this. Emy take a deep breath and exhale as she walks out.

After shower, Cassie finally felt a bit refreshed. She looks into her closet. “wow.. Don't got lot of clothes option huh..” Cassie sighed but notice a pair of clothes that seemed to attract her.

It was her old clothes when she was still stuck in that stink hole. Vanessa had bought a bigger version of it due to how much Cassie was obsessed and fond with it. Cassie then puts on the clothes, And before walking out of the room, she slipped on her Sundrop & Moon drop Shoes, and fix up the Eclipse hair clip on her hair and walks out.

First thing Cassie took notice was that Emy had some Glam. Chica merch on. “your a Chica fan? I didn't know that” Cassie says as she walks over and grabs a piece of toast.

“hehe.. Chica is just my fav animatronic” Emy smiles. “Good to know” “Still a Roxy and Sundrop, Moon drop anddd Eclipse Fan?” Emy raised an eyebrow.

“Yknow they are my full time favorite” Cassie smiles. A cough can be heard and Cassie and Emy looks over to Micheal who had a unsatisfied look on his face. “uh-- Glam. Freddy comes in second!!” Emy smiles nervously. “Your in my top favorite after Roxy Mike” Cassie's says.

Mikey make a hmph sound. “Anyways, I won't be joining, instead I would be guiding you if you need help, Take the Roxy walkie talkie” Mikey says. Cassie nods as she grab the Roxy walkie talkie and puts it in her pocket.

“Have a nice trip” Mikey smiles. “We surely.. Will.. Cmon!” Cassie grab Emerys wrist and walks out of the house and into the car, Vanessa was already in the driver seat.

The two girls get in the backseat. “Ready?” Ness asked. “Mhm!” Emy says rather excitedly. Cassie didn't answer and just looks below. She took a good deep breath and exhale. “I'm ready.”

“Good now let's head out” Ness then starts the engine and starts driving off. Cassie still felt unsure about this.

She glance beside her and states at the excited but calm girl beside her. Her lips curve into a smile.

She's fine, she had her loved ones. She's not alone. Not anymore. She took hold of Emys hand and gently grips it with eyes closed, leaning back against the car seat.

“you good Cas?” Emy asked, Concern linger around. “I'm fine.. As long as I got you.. Ness and Mike by my side..” Cassie smile softly.

Ness smiles hearing that. Emy tilts her head and smiles sweetly. “Your sweet” Emy says.

“We're getting near, Get ready for a hell of a night.” Vanessa says getting rid of the sweet atmosphere.

The two girls gulped.

It was time.

Word Count: 771