•9• WHO MADE THIS MONSTROSITY!?!

“Emery?..”

The soul looked back and it was actually Emery.

She felt tears building up. “Your awake!” Emy smiles. Cassie was About to stand up and tackles Emery into a hug before a voice stopped her.

“Hold your horses Cassie” Spoke a voice who walks over to Emery, holding an illusion disk.

“Micheal?”

“After that call and you screaming had give me the hint you were in absolutely trouble. So I came here as fast as I can, that when I saw Moon talking to thin air. When I realized there was a soul, More likely this Blondie over her”

Emy softly chuckles. “So I went to grab the back up Illusion disk Necklace from Vanessa's hand bag” Micheal says as he puts the necklace on Emy, Making her not look like a ghost anymore.

Micheal gave Cassie the green light, and she immediately stand up and runs over and tackles Emy down to the floor into a hug. A tight hug as she cried into Emys shoulder.

Emy gently wraps her arm around The crying brunette. Her lips curve I to a smile. “I haven't even been gone long, and you missed me this much?”

“of course you idiot.. I..” Cassie bit the bottom of her lip. “I care for you..” She says.

“Aw, hehe” Emy smiles. Cassie felt her eyes getting heavy. God.. Why did she get so tired so suddenly?.. She wouldn't mind.. Right? Probably not. She closed her eyes, Slowly drifting off to sleep.

Emy notice this. “She's asleep” She said out loud. “She's probably exhausted from crying a lot and running around beating up a gremlin” Spoke Micheal as she makes the Fixed Chica stand up and takes a look to her.

Emy gently rubbed Cassie's back. “you been through a lot in one night huh.. Wonder if it is any worser than those full 1 year sleepless night in your past..” Emy whispers to herself. She sighed at the thought but decided to get it out of her train of thoughts.

“Where Vanessa?” Ask Emy. Micheal continues to fix Chicas Voice box as he tries to put a hand on where Vanessa could be and he got it. “Either finding to Fix Monty. Or beat the shit out of him first, either two” Spoke Micheal calmly.

Emy mouthed a quiet 'jeez'. “That just what happens, Rip the half chopped crocodile.”

As he spoke that. A still half chopped no arm nor eyes nor mouth Monty was thrown into the room. Emy immediately put both of her hand over Cassie's ears, making sure she doesn't wake up from the sound of metal crashing into the wall.

Then a certain Blondie entered the room holding a pipe PVC in her left hand with a big smile. “Where did his arms go Vanessa?” Micheal says, Eyes still glued to fixing Chica. “Out of existence! Just like his life.” Vanessa says menacingly.

Micheal sigh. “Moon help me gather resources to fix Monty please” Micheal says, Glancing at Moon. He nodded and jumps into the vents and crawled away.

Emy sighs as she puts both her hands away and wraps it around Cassie's body once again, softly rubbing her back. Quiet soft snores came from Cassie. Emy smiles to the fact that Cassie was sleeping soundly in her arms.

Vanessa was helping Micheal as she glances towards the two girls. “Young love” Ness chuckles. “Either you continue to help me or be a busy bee on something else.” Micheal says.

Ness rolled her eyes as she continues to help Micheal fix Chica's voice box.

Time passes. It was probably 4 a.m. or something and the five was in the room all quiet.

“So.. We need a plan, we obviously did this without a plan and look where it took us. Two ppl I love dying. My two parental figures are fucking after me! And I still got a shit ass cousin to deal with.” Cassie groans as she leans backs against Emery.

“well, We fixed Moon, Sun, Eclipse, Chica & Monty” Emy says. “Are we gonna fix Roxy?” Ness ask. “Maybe. After she stops attacking me.” She says.

“What about that headless Freddy animatronic you told me about?” Emy ask. Cassie then gets shivers in her spine. The same goes towards Micheal.

“A headless.. Me?..” He says. He can no imagine it and fuck. He's gonna have a nightmares if he tries to sleep.

Cassie then shakes her head. “Not in a million years.” Cassie says. “If you say so” Emy small smile.

“I'mma go head out to find a leg and an Arm for poor old Monty” Spoke Micheal. “I will come with!” Said Cassie with a smile.

The two blonds then nods, and the two starts to walk outside the room and through the Pizzaplex. “So where can we find a leg and an arm?” Micheal Ask.

“Well.. You can take from the Endoskeleton that lays around here” Said Cassie.

As they walked around they appeared to be in some sort of place. Then Cassie walks forwards and bumps into something, and falls backwards to the floor. She grunts as she looks up and saw it was the headless Freddy.

“AHHH!!!” She screamed as she scrambled off. Micheal quickly follows behind as the Headless Glam. Freddy Chase's the two of them. “FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!” Cassie cursed as she runs as fast as she can. Away from the thing

She tries to not lead it to the girls & boys. So continue to run around the plex. “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ART!?!” Yelled Micheal.

“FUCKING WALMART RIP OFF OF GLAM ROCK FREDDY. AND PERHAPS. CIRCUS BABY/SCOOPER 2.0 WITH THAT- STOMACH THINGY MABOB.” Micheal was annoyed for sure.

“WAAAAAAA NOT THIS AGAINNNNNN” Cassie whined. She hates this headless Freddy. Hates it more than Mimic/Greg? Most highly.

“I HAVE A QUESTION.”

Cassie glances towards Micheal with a raised eyebrow.

“YEAH??”

“WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND. CREATE THAT MONSTROSITY!”

Fun chapters are always a nice one, So have this chaotic chapt

Word Count: 993