29

The bell echoes through the school, indicating that school is over. I hurriedly grab my things and leave the classroom, as a newfound excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. Not only is the school day finally over, but I can talk to Luka and try to make sense of what's happening with Alya, Nino, Adrien, and the others.

As I arrive at the music room and open the door, Luka sits in the center of the room and plays the guitar. I stand in the doorway and stare at him in astonishment, as tears form in my eyes. I slowly take a step towards him, as a familiar warmth washes over me.

As the song ends, a genuine smile forms on Luka's face. I remain frozen in place and stare at him in awe, as tears stream down my cheeks. I don't know why I'm crying, but I can't help it. His song was completely beautiful! It was genuine and warm, but at the same time, it was extremely touching.

"Wow, Luka," I say in pure amazement, as the said male looks over his shoulder at me. "That was amazing. I don't know how you came up with it, but you're extremely talented." I meet his gaze. "I'm so glad I got the chance to hear it."

His cheeks flush in embarrassment. "Ah, yes."

"Are you planning on playing it for Jagged Stone's next concert?" I ask, walking towards him. "I bet everyone would love it." I sit down next to him, as he nervously scratches the back of his head.

"I'm not sure about that," he admits, as I scrunch my brows in concern. "I don't think I want to play this song in front of everyone. I made this song for someone who just entered my life recently, and I don't want people's opinions to change things about the song."

"I understand. It was really beautiful, Luka."

"I agree!" A familiar voice states from behind. I exchange a surprised look with Luka, as we glance in that direction. Aleena stands at the doorway, with Kagami, Haris, and Kevin right behind her.

"Huh?"

"It was so touching!" Aleena declares, having tears in her eyes. "I didn't think the guitar could sound so beautiful! Kevin and Haris couldn't stop crying! It was adorable!" She chuckles to herself, as their cheeks flush in embarrassment.

Kagami nods in his direction. "Good job, Luka."

"Uhhh..." Luka begins awkwardly, glancing at the four of them. Kevin and Haris exchange a look and then stare at Aleena, as the platinum blonde-haired female intently stares at the two of them.

"No, we weren't!" Haris exclaims, crossing his arms in annoyance. "I don't know why you're trying to throw that on us! You were the one getting all teary-eyed and emotional!" A soft chuckle comes from beside me, as I look over my shoulder at Luka.

"I'm happy to know that you liked it," he points out, which causes everyone to stare at him. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't. Also, music often speaks right to the soul, and when your heart is open to it, then your subconscious understands the melody more compared to your conscious."

"Wow! I love that!"

Suddenly, two figures appear behind Kagami, Aleena, Kevin, and Haris. "What's going on here?" A feminine voice questions, as Tazia stands there, with her hands on her hips. "I thought we were going to give them a moment alone, so why are the four of you here?"

"It's Aleena's fault!" Haris declares, pointing at the platinum blonde-haired girl. "She followed Luka and was spying on them! We came here to stop her, but she wouldn't budge!" Tazia raises an eyebrow, before snickering to herself.