I slowly walk towards the microphone, feeling everyone's curious gazes. "Cat Noir," I say sternly. "We should discuss this." He nods as we leave the stadium, heading to the first building we saw, which was my house.

"Can we go inside?" He asks. My eyes widen in shock as I realize that I left the window wide open. Tikki, why didn't you remind me of this!? I shake my head no before turning to face him. "Okay, m'lady," he murmurs.

"I wanted to discuss—"

"What?"

"What should I say?" I question. "You are the person that I can rely on the most. If it wasn't for you, then I would've quit being Ladybug a long time ago." He furrows his eyebrows in concentration as a warm smile appears on his face.

"Be true to yourself, Bugaboo," Cat Noir says softly. "Don't worry what people think about you." I nod, staring into his oddly familiar, green eyes. Being caught in the momentum, I give him a small peck on his cheek. "Thanks, kitty," I murmur.

His cheeks turn bright red. "U-Um..." He gasps, being too shocked to even move. "M'lady..." I touch his head, hoping that he's alright. "I-I... um, er-- do you...?" He stammers, being incapable of saying a single sentence.

"S-Sorry..."

"N-No. I-It's okay."

We hurry back into the stadium, landing on the stage. I approach the microphone as everyone curiously peers at me. "We're back," I state, turning to look at Mr. Bourgeois. "Sir, tell me when you called us on the spot. When we fought the bubbler, you were trapped in a bubble along with the other adults. Even so, you did call us when we fought Vanisher."

"Yeah."

"Don't lie," I say sharply. "There are times when you get in contact with me. However, in other situations, I'm already on the scene." He nods, faking a smile. My cheeks flush in embarrassment as I stand next to Cat Noir.

"Moving on," he continues. "I will do my best for this beautiful city. I will do everything in my power to protect everyone against Hawk Moth's akumas and help stop him." I roll my eyes in annoyance, knowing that was a bunch of bullcrap.

He didn't protect against Rogercop. He caused it! I think to myself, forcing myself to remain silent. I glance at Cat Noir as my heart skids a beat. He reminds me so much of Adrien. They have so much in common.

Like Adrien, he's kind, gentle, sweet, stubborn, and adorable. Along with that, he has blonde hair and gorgeous, emerald eyes. The similarities between him and Adrien keep growing as I continue to get to know them.

After the ceremony ends, Cat Noir locates me on top of a building. "M'lady, can we please show each other our identities?" He begs. I shake my head no, meeting his gaze. "How come?" He adds.

"I-I can't..." I admit. "I-I..." My heart beats faster. "W-what is happening? I...er, um—" I force a smile, feeling his curious gaze. Don't be so awkward. I sigh, furrowing my eyebrows in concentration. "Sorry, Cat Noir," I say.

"Ladybug, I really hope that we know each other in our civilian lives," he admits as I smile softly. "See you soon, m'lady." He scurries away as a strange emptiness forms deep within me. I glance at the people in the crowd, noticing Alya within a few seconds. I swing towards her, noticing her ecstatic expression.

"Hey." I say as she grins joyfully. "There's something that I really want to tell you. Please come with me." Alya studies me, having a serious yet excited look on her face. Rose, Alix, Mylene, and Juleka nod in her direction, urging her to go.

"Okay!" She exclaims. I pick her up, carrying her to the top of the Eiffel tower. "So...?" She presses. A genuine smile appears on her face as she stares at me in pure amazement. I meet her gaze, wondering how much I should tell her.

"I like two people."

"Why are you telling me?"

"You make the Ladyblog, and I like to watch it," I state as her eyes widen. "You're very trustworthy. You helped me defeat one of Hawk Moth's villains and returned the miraculous soon after, and we're friends."

"Who do you like?"

"It started today. Cat Noir and..."

"And?"

"Um...er, uh—fine! Adrien. Adrien Agreste."