17

All I could feel after I left his home was anxious. There's a bunch of things that are about to happen. Even so, I like two different guys and can't help it. Although they are very different, both of them are very sweet and kind. As I return to the school, I come to the realization that the talent show starts in the next few hours. I didn't even practice!

Now, what song? There's a lot to choose from. I mean, I want to do a song about Adrien and Cat Noir, along with the craziness in my life, but I don't want anyone realizing the truth about me being Ladybug.

I sit down in the corner and ponder for a little bit. There's too many songs to choose from. My current ideas are Just Like Fire, Burn, Closer, Roar, Clarity, Flashlight, Confident, Symphony, The Heart Wants What It Wants, Shower, Enchanted, and Heart Attack. Ugh! I really don't know which one to choose!

After awhile, I finally got it done to just three choices. They were Burn, Enchanted, and Just Like Fire. Before I could think more about which song to do, Adrien walks into the room and gasps upon seeing me. "Princess?" He says in alarm, before covering his mouth with his hand. "I... um, that's a cute nickname, isn't it?"

I eye him carefully. "Y-Yes..."

He smiles, as my cheeks start to turn bright red. "What are you doing here so early?" Adrien questions, tilting his head to the side. I force a smile, feeling his curious gaze. What do I say?! Oh, hey, Adrien. I'm just brainstorming of a song to sing for the talent show, and oh yeah! I love you! I love you so much that it hurts! Yeah, there's no way I can say that.

The room looks really good thanks to Adrien. He always has a way to light up the room, whether it be him personally or his actions. Er... what? "I'm trying to think of ideas for a song," I admit, meeting his gaze. His face softens, as he approaches me with a calm grin on his face.

"If you want, I can help," he says, as my heart seemingly melts in my chest. "I'm not an expert in music, but I'll do my best. What are your ideas?" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, before glancing around the room.

"I narrowed it down to Just Like Fire, Enchanted, and Burn," I inform, as he eyes me carefully. "Okay, I'll show you what they sound like." I take out my phone and open YouTube, before playing all three songs for him.

"Hmmm..." Adrien hums, being deep in concentration, while stroking his chin in concentration. "This is a tough one. Just Like Fire is very catchy, but I don't think it's right. Burn is a good song, but I think Enchanted suits your style and voice more." I nod, as a smile forms on my lips.

"Okay, I'll do Enchanted," I say in a cheerful tone, as he nods lightly. "Thank you so much, Adrien! I'll see you tonight!" Our eyes lock onto each other's, as he hesitates for a moment. My heart hammers within my chest, before he waves goodbye and walks away. After that, I head straight home and change into a long, pink dress with white slip ons. I brush through my hair and then curl it, before letting my hair fall down my back like a waterfall. Once that was completed, I put on some foundation, blush, eyeliner, and some mascara. I'm ready!