Chapter 531 - 540

Chapter 531 Four more to go

The ritual was a success and even though he didn't care too much about Paul. Quinn was still interested to find out what he could become. There were the regular vampires like himself and Leo, and then class A vampires like Erin, Class B which would be Peter, and Class C with Layla and Cia.

There were also classes that would be more trouble than they were worth, according to Edward. So it was best if they were prepared to deal with such threats as soon as possible. But with Dwight, Leo and himself, he couldn't ever imagine Paul turning into something the three of them together couldn't beat.

[Congratulations you have successfully completed the ritual]

[A vampire has been created]

[6/10 Cursed family members]

It was a good result. There was a little bit of fear that Paul would have turned into something complicated. Something new that he would have to deal with back at earth, but with a vampire, there were no surprises.

It seems like he had skipped the beginner step, unlike Quinn had done. At first, Quinn was a halfling, but Paul had become a vampire instantly.

"Looks like the results have been good," Dwight said. "It would be best that you inform him of the changes that will incur inside his body and how to deal with it. Now you are working for us, if there is anything you need, blood flasks or magic rings just ask Edward and we will send something to deliver them to you." He started walking out towards the door, not waiting for the others to say goodbye.

He opened the door and said his last words.

"Remember, tomorrow your new ally will be here and you will be off." And like that, he was off.

Paul had opened and closed his hand a few times as if he was a new-born baby. It looked like he was trying to do something and that he was. He was trying to see if his ability had really gone. He had never heard of something like this happening.

He tried to lift the ground, move objects anything but nothing had worked.

"Leo, I was wondering," Quinn said looking at Paul. "When you turned into a vampire, have you been able to use your soul weapon?"

"Yes, I have been able to," Leo replied. "But if you're asking because you're wondering if Paul can, then I do not know the answer. I was lucky and was able to learn my ability again. Earth, is not one of the abilities the vampires have correct? If I was to guess, then the soul weapon should still be manifested inside of him. Perhaps when he learns a new ability, his soul weapon will alter to aid his ability, but your guess is as good as mine."

Before, when Quinn had popped the question to Vincent. He had told him that vampires didn't have things such as soul weapons, but this was different. If one already had a soul weapon, would they keep it? The reason Quinn was interested in this was because he was wondering if he would still be able to learn his soul weapon when heading back to the academy.

After all, it was one of the main focuses of their learning when they became second-year students.

Past that, Leo started to explain some things to Paul. The two of them were able to converse normally while Quinn's blood would often boil every time he looked at him, so it was for the best that Leo was doing the explaining.

Leo told him all the basics about vampires and what he was to avoid. Such things as weakness to sunlight, along with his hunger for blood as well. And perhaps how from time to time he would have to reject certain foods. The most important thing was to blend in with society. It was lesson 101 for vampires. Quinn had done it for Leo and now he was doing it for Paul.