Chapter 1081 - 1100

Chapter 1081 – All together

The first one to throw an attack out against the Dalki was Chris. He swung both his blades out to the side, unlocking all of the links, extending his weapon. It then laid there flat on the ground like a snake. Lifting them high into the air, he then slammed them down onto the Dalki.

Chris didn't need to move his arms much, for he could control and change the blade's trajectory with his own Qi. He could also use this to extend and shorten his weapons at will. All of his attacks at the moment, he was pushing his Qi to the limit, not holding back.

Three of the weapon's teeth sank into the either side of the Dlaki's shoulder, digging in, oozing the green blood, and both of the Dlaki's feet sank a few inches into the ground.

Seeing this as an opportunity, Leo leapt close towards the Dalki, ready to strike at its head.

'It seems like this red haired man doesn't know that we need to kill it in one shot, otherwise it will just get stronger!' Leo thought.

Ovin, the black cat, also had leapt onto Leo's heads and started powering up and looking for the right opportunity.

"Careful!" Chris shouted. "My weapons are stuck in him, and I think he got hit on purpose."

Chris was trying his best to pull back his weapons so the teeth could rip the area of his shoulders. However, the Dalki was holding onto part of the weapon, and the two of them were in a battle of strength.

'Ha, I never thought someone would actually beat me in a battle of strength like this. Especially a damn lizard.' "It just means I have to use more power!" Chris shouted as he yanked the chains, and viable energy could be seen leaping from his skin, he was covered in a strange yellow energy.

The teeth on the weapons had moved a few inches, but that was all as the Dalki pulled on them again.

"Weak!" The dalki said as it bent its knees, ready to do something.

Ovin seeing this, let out a mighty bark once more, producing visible sound waves that would ripple through the air. This one was much louder and fierce than the one before.

'I bet they've never felt something like this before!' Ovin proudly said. 'Use this chance while he's stunned, to take him out!'

It was true, the Dalki could feel it, and Chris could suddenly pull out his chains as they continued to rip through the Dalki's body but then the Dalki had tilted it's head back and when it threw his head forward an almighty roar came out. It was nearly twice the strength of what Ovin had produced. Ovin's yellow mist started to shrink, as if a sign that the Cat was afraid.

'Me, afraid of this. I'm one of the great kings of the familiar world! Damn him!'

Even for Leo, he was frozen slightly in place. His mind was clear, and unafraid, but it was human instinct, when hearing something that menacing, to not proceed any further. The Dalki grabbed the weapons before they had retracted back to Chris, and then lifted them up in the air along with Chris.

The Dalki turned back to the bald man, but he was no longer there. The next second the Dalki could see something coming towards its neck. It lifted it's arm, and a large slash of red aura had pierced it's hard-scaled skin.

"You're fast, too fast for a human!" The Dalki said. "It can't be, why would the two of you be working together!" The Dalki was about to hit Leo with it's other arm when it felt another strike hit it from the other side, this one slightly yellow in colour.

It wasn't as strong as the first one, but it still managed to damage its scales somewhat. When he turned to look, he could see a female with black hair holding a giant sword. Leo could sense Erin coming, but it was never part of his plan, he continued to attack with his sword in different places.