Chapter 661 - 670

Chapter 661 A blade friend

After everything Pam had witnessed so far, she was surprised to see that Peter had managed to heal a broken bone in a few seconds. Now on closer inspection, she seemed to notice that all the cuts that were made from the wind attacks all over his body were healed as well.

"Are you actually a Blade?" Pam asked. With so many strengths, and seemingly different abilities, it was the only conclusion she could come to. At first, she thought he was an outsider. After all, three markers from the wreckage had made an indication.

Logan was one of them, and he didn't have an ability. Even if he was a Blade, how did he get so many abilities? From the information she had received, none of the other cellars were destroyed.

"I'm not a Blade; don't you dare associate me with that name," Peter said, he tried charging forward, but as if out of instinct and fear, Pam put all of her MC cells into her wind ability and aimed for his legs using a wind slash.

It had hit and cut halfway through, stopping at the bone. The others upon seeing this, came to support her, holding him in place with high walls of earth. While others continued to attack at the same spot, and then eventually, Peter fell to the ground as his legs were completely severed from his body.

When he fell to the ground, he looked up.

"Now you've done it bitch. I'm going to chomp on you when I get up!"

His legs were starting to regenerate in front of her eyes, and she knew she had to try to kill him fast.

"Can this person regenerate anything!" She thought. The only way to be sure of his death was to crush everything. Surely he couldn't regenerate then.

Things didn't look good for Peter, he could see the madness in Pam's eyes, but for some reason, even though he knew his death was upon him, he wasn't worried. He had felt the fear of death once before and had been brought back from it.

In a way, he always felt like his life had ended back then. Maybe that's why he never felt like going to see his parents, because in his head Peter was already dead.

"Arghh!" A groan was heard, and a person was seen stumbling to the floor. Soon, pieces of earth were hitting the other teachers, and a wind slice attack had even been directed towards Pam, but she was easily able to cancel out the attack.

'What's going on? Are they fighting each other?' Peter thought.

"Everyone, save Vorden! You saw how strong he is. If we save him, then we can get out of here!" A small voice said.

Looking up, Peter could see that Deal was there fighting against the teachers, and overwhelming them were the rest of the kids.

The kids had left the temple and entered the jungle circle around the place. While everyone was busy trying to kill Peter, they saw it as the perfect chance to grab an ability from the Chained, and finally, they could join the fight.

Even if this wasn't the real Vorden, after seeing Peter's strength and how scared Pam looked, he knew this was one of their only chances of surviving. As long as everyone else thought this was the real Vorden, they would help in the fight as well.

The kids fought bravely, putting their lives on the line. Most of the teachers were hesitant to get their hands bloody by killing the kids they had looked after and trained.

However, in the recent days, they themselves had trained the kids to think nothing of murder. They had put the idea in there heads that most of them would die. This thought had eventually consumed them to the point where the children had next to no trouble killing their teachers.