Chapter 811 - 820

Chapter 811 Spreading the news of the Cursed

"Maybe missing isn't the correct word to use." Sam quickly corrected himself as he saw the look on Cia's face and thought she might have gotten the wrong idea.

After all, Quinn was young and maybe the pressure of being a leader had gotten too much for him. He was certainly one with a lot on his plate, and there were many reasons for him to possibly leave.

"Technically we have some idea of where he is," Sam continued, "You see, after healing up, Quinn was acting a bit weird, it was understandable after Fex explained it to us. The person who had saved their lives was known as Arthur, and Quinn saw him as a type of teacher, someone to look up to. So after what had happened to him, he was more than devastated.

"When he had finished healing, he didn't even leave the medical bay, no matter who came up to him. He hardly spoke and mentioned about you. Out of concern I placed Linda there to keep an eye on him. From what she had described, it seems like Quinn had used his own shadow skill on himself, and ever since he hasn't returned."

"I think i understand a little more now." Cia replied.

Honestly, no one even knew what had happened between Arthur and Quinn, and Fex was the only one that could guess, but it seemed to be quite accurate based on the way Quinn was acting. Still, Sam didn't really know what to do, the faction belonged to Quinn, didn't it? Without him what was their goal or direction.

Eventually, the group had called a meeting with all the leaders to discuss what to do next, and the one who was most vocal, was Paul.

"It's clear that Quinn isn't fit to lead this faction at this moment and time." Said Paul. "This faction, this group is now too big to be left alone like this. The world now knows the Cursed faction as one of the big three forces that make up the human forces.

"We can't be like the Bree family who have been disorganised ever since they have been unable to locate Mona. Everyone has to start thinking about acting without him, and even if he does return, we need to evaluate if he will even be fit enough to lead us."

The room was quite silent, Dennis, Linda, Fex, Sil and many others in the room all owed Quinn a lot, but they couldn't deny the days before he had disappeared, he was certainly acting strange.

It hadn't been long since the Bree family had their leader disappear but the fall of the great family was becoming clearer and clearer as days went on. Before no ability books had been made of the Bree family, but suddenly with Mona gone, they started to circulate on the market place.

This caused infighting between those in the groups and eventually some had disbanded to join the others. Oscar and Owen with Sam's blessing had made the decision that the Bree family were to be broken up and become absorbed by the other three families. Which made it easy for Logan to join the Cursed without being suspicious.

Since it was an order from the leaders, and now there weren't any solo stray factions, they had no choice but to comply. What Sam was surprised about after this order was made, was how many from the Bree family had requested to join the Cursed.

What he didn't realise was just how much effect the videos of Quinn's duel against Pure and others had on other people.

The video of what happened to Hilston wasn't broadcasted. There was footage but Oscar demanded that it not be released. The humans already had many things to fear and they didn't need a new one right now.

However, the live streams of the duel that Quinn were in, were edited down and the clips showing off Quinn and his power the most were broadcasted.

"Wait, pause the video. Did you see what he looks like, isn't that Quinn?"