Baruch Spinoza

Baruch Spinoza

-Sus padres eran españoles que tuvieron que irse a Portugal primero, y después a Holanda.

-Era un racionalista total.

-Afirma que la esencia es algo que existe y subsiste por sí mismo, y se crea a sí mismo.

-La existencia y subsistencia es algo que está más allá, en lo divino.

-Basa su concepto filosófico de vida en la organización de la geometría y las matemáticas, por su rigurosidad y exactitud.

-Este filósofo racionalista argumenta que la moral y ética es diferente para cada persona y de qué forma lo asume, ya que el concepto de cada uno sobre lo correcto y virtuoso es particular a cómo actuaría otro individuo, y qué haría en cada situación.

バルーク スピノザ

-彼の両親はスペイン人で、最初にポルトガルに行かなければならず、それからオランダに行かなければなりませんでした。

彼は完全な合理主義者でした。

-本質とはそれ自体で存在し存続し、それ自体を創造するものであることを肯定します。

-存在と存続は、神を超えたものです。

-彼は、その厳密さと正確さから、人生の哲学的概念を幾何学と数学の体系に基づいています。

-この合理主義哲学者は、何が正しくて高潔であるかという各人の概念は、他の人がどのように行動するか、そしてそれぞれの状況で何をするかに特有であるため、道徳と倫理は人によって異なり、またそれをどのように想定するかは異なると主張します。

Baruch Spinoza

-His parents were Spanish who had to go to Portugal first, and then to Holland.

-He was a total rationalist.

-He affirms that the essence is something that exists and subsists by itself, and creates itself.

-The existence and subsistence is something that is beyond, in the divine.

-He bases his philosophical concept of life on the organization of geometry and mathematics, due to his rigor and accuracy.

-This rationalist philosopher argues that morality and ethics is different for each person and in what way they assume it, since each one's concept of what is correct and virtuous is particular to how another individual would act, and what they would do in each situation.