XO, Kitty

XO, Kitty

This is a summary and review of the recently released comedy series from Netflix, starring the character of Kitty, from the "To All The Boys" Trilogy.

Kitty, the character from the movies that starr Noah Centineo and Lana Condor, decides to go to a school in South Korea, so she can meet her distance boyfriend, and also meet and be in the scholl her deceased mother went to study to when she was alive and young.

I think this series is very nice, romantic, well made and written, with nice acting, a good plot, story and convinving characters. I would highlight every aspect of the show, because it's really entertaining, enjoyable and fun to watch. I definitely recommend it to all people and audiences to see it, because it is very fun and very comical.

XO、キティ

これは、Netflix から最近リリースされた、キティのキャラクターが主演するコメディ シリーズ「To All The Boys」三部作の概要とレビューです。

ノア・センティネオとラナ・コンドルが主演する映画の登場人物、キティは、遠く離れた恋人に会い、亡くなった母親が留学していた学校にも会えるように、韓国の学校に通うことを決意する。 生きていて若かった。

XO, gatito

Este es un resumen y reseña de la serie de comedia recientemente estrenada de Netflix, protagonizada por el personaje de Kitty, de la Trilogía "A todos los chicos".

Kitty, el personaje de las películas protagonizadas por Noah Centineo y Lana Condor, decide ir a un colegio en Corea del Sur, para poder conocer a su novio lejano, y también conocer y estar en el colegio al que estudiaba su difunta madre cuando ella estaba vivo y joven.

Creo que esta serie es muy bonita, romántica, bien hecha y escrita, con buenas actuaciones, una buena trama, historia y personajes convincentes. Destacaría cada aspecto del programa, porque es realmente entretenido, ameno y divertido de ver. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todas las personas y públicos que lo vean, porque es muy divertido y muy cómico.

このシリーズはとても素晴らしく、ロマンチックで、よく作られ、よく書かれており、素晴らしい演技、良いプロット、ストーリー、そして説得力のあるキャラクターだと思います。 ショーは本当に面白くて楽しくて、見ていて楽しいので、ショーのあらゆる側面を強調したいと思います。 とても楽しくてとてもコミカルなので、すべての人や視聴者にぜひ見ることをお勧めします。